PDA

View Full Version : bulit tracers

Lt.Dan
October 4th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Wow, today since there was no server, I went out and found another server to play on, just until bff is over with, anyways, this server had something I had never seen before. Bullet tracers when you fired, It was cool; it looked like saving Private Ryan. You know when ever you saw someone shot in that movie how there was always tracers to show that bullets were flying about. The only thing is I forgot to right down ip address for server, doh. But if anyone has every heard of it before or seen it please post back. Man mery and madone, you guys have got to see this. :blue:

It think this web site talks about tracers about half way down the page.
http://www.techspot.com/tweaks/cstrike/print.shtml

traceralpha "x". x sets the transparency level of Tracer ammo. Valid values for x are 0 – 1. The higher this value is the less transparent Tracer ammo is, & vice versa. Setting this to 1 will disable the transparency effect, while 0 will make it completely transparent (defeating the purpose of the Tracer).

tracerred "x". x controls the intensity of the colour Red in Tracer ammo. Raise this value a slider to increase the intensity of the Red element of Tracer ammo, & vice versa.

tracergreen "x". x controls the intensity of the colour Green in Tracer ammo. Raise this value a slider to increase the intensity of the Green element of Tracer ammo, & vice versa.

tracerblue "x". x controls the intensity of the colour Blue in Tracer ammo. Raise this value a slider to increase the intensity of the Blue element of Tracer ammo, & vice versa.

Maximus
October 4th, 2002, 08:30 PM
I can vouch for this...I seen it! It's pretty tight ya'll! Check it out! The guns look great, plus the tracers are pretty sweet too!

Lt.Dan
October 4th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Thanks matt :)

Maximus
October 5th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, Trey (Lt. Dan) wanted me to post this for ya'll to check out. Good luck to those at BFF! LATAZ!

Wow, today since there was no server, I went out and found another server to play on, just until bff is over with, anyways, this server had something I had never seen before. Bullet tracers when you fired, It was cool; it looked like saving Private Ryan. You know when ever you saw someone shot in that movie how there was always tracers to show that bullets were flying about. The only thing is I forgot to right down ip address for server, doh. But if anyone has every heard of it before or seen it please post back. Man mery and madone, you guys have got to see this.

It think this web site talks about tracers about half way down the page.
http://www.techspot.com/tweaks/cstrike/print.shtml

traceralpha "x". x sets the transparency level of Tracer ammo. Valid values for x are 0 – 1. The higher this value is the less transparent Tracer ammo is, & vice versa. Setting this to 1 will disable the transparency effect, while 0 will make it completely transparent (defeating the purpose of the Tracer).

tracerred "x". x controls the intensity of the colour Red in Tracer ammo. Raise this value a slider to increase the intensity of the Red element of Tracer ammo, & vice versa.

tracergreen "x". x controls the intensity of the colour Green in Tracer ammo. Raise this value a slider to increase the intensity of the Green element of Tracer ammo, & vice versa.

tracerblue "x". x controls the intensity of the colour Blue in Tracer ammo. Raise this value a slider to increase the intensity of the Blue element of Tracer ammo, & vice versa.

Lt.Dan
October 6th, 2002, 03:01 PM
has anyone read this , bah

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 03:14 PM
I read it:D

Scott

Lt.Dan
October 6th, 2002, 03:43 PM
and, have you ever seen tracers before, and if you have did you like them. Also does anyone know if it is the server that has to have it enabled or can I do it from my side too.

MadOne
October 6th, 2002, 10:56 PM
hmm, sounds cool..let me talk with Onjisan and see..

Lt.Dan
October 7th, 2002, 02:16 PM
:mp5: :m4: :hegrenade :{ < get him ahhhh,.....oh, uh I just wanted to reply to this post to keep in Circulation. anyways look at this heheh--->:ara: :shockwhor :lasma:

Lt.Dan
October 7th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I Like beans

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==