September 29th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Gratz on the LA_MERC invite guys you deserve it

Disorder
September 30th, 2002, 10:01 AM
Thanks man its good to be here.

Disorder aka ShoverRobot

Reign
September 30th, 2002, 08:17 PM
thanks from the Pusher Robot also, now go find some stairs, a ladder, or anything you can climb on so I can protect you....thank for everything, this goes out to all the MERCS
-Reign- AKA Pusher

Lt.Dan
September 30th, 2002, 11:40 PM
ok now that you are a merc Reign, you must do something about your avatar. I know mine is nothing special but your not a cannon fodder anymore. :)

Reign
October 1st, 2002, 12:08 AM
response...1- always in here, and i was asked,2-because i've gone by Reign for a long time, and me and a few other mercs and shover (Disorder) thought LA_MERC_PusherRobot and LA_MERC_ShoverRobot, was really long,3-maybe,4-maybe,5-when i'm better if asked or such,6-because your an oscar meyer weiner..???,7- 1/2&1/2,8-i hate AWP most of the time i see no point unless its one of those maps....your turn, answer the same questions -Reign-

Reign
October 1st, 2002, 02:13 AM
yes but,i do believe that these names are better cause they are used for everything else, pusher and shover are still an unground thing to ALOT of people they don't get it, even if the video is watched they still don't get it, just like if myself or disorder says "STILL" no one will get it

}{y|3ri|)
October 1st, 2002, 02:19 AM
im supa l337,

so if i like ya then you are l337, grats on gettin invite

Reign
October 1st, 2002, 02:32 AM
thanks hybrid, and BTW the funniest thing myself and diorder saw you do was on the assault level with the techno you were ontop of the building by the bridge dancing to the techno it was classic....

SgtJeff
October 1st, 2002, 02:44 AM
That was called "Slap Dancing". Every time he did it, I slapped him. LOL at you Hybrid.

}{y|3ri|)
October 1st, 2002, 02:55 AM
i have two forms of dancing... one is my l337 techno skills, i dont have lights but i got a knife...

the other type dance is my yet untouched Slap Dance.. i hold the record for the longest slap dance, the highest slap dance, and i am also the only person to actually kill someone while performin the Slap Dance

this is why i am the Slap Dance Masta

ps, thanks to all the admins that help me with my slap dance, you guys are the unsung heros.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 1st, 2002, 06:26 AM
Vicious, you have decided your fate. Now I will have to show up with my duct tape and barber shears. I hope you like the military look.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 1st, 2002, 06:49 AM
Yea, pile up on THE b00n time.
:stick , hey that can poke an eye out.

-FA- Th|3f
October 1st, 2002, 02:43 PM
w00t can i cut one peice to Dirge plz plz plz

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 1st, 2002, 02:48 PM
We'll let you get the eyebrows Demise, :p
:stick wow that thing is pointy!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==