PDA

View Full Version : It's been fun...

Apocalypse
September 13th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Since my private forums access has been removed, I am forced to post this letter in public. It works out better that way, now everyone can see this and become aware.
I'm not sure where to begin, but from reading other resignation letters, I will not make this long and sappy at all. It's been fun playing and being a part of LA_MERC. I've come to the realization these last couple weeks that CS clans in general are not for me. There have been rumors that I joined [g0ds] clan, these rumors were true. I approached [g0ds] clan, I asked to be in their clan, I was accepted, but now I must resign from them as well. So as of now LA_MERC_Apocalypse and [g0ds]Anhur is clanless. I will just go by the name Apocalypse. It's been fun guys and gals, but I know I'm doing the right thing. I want to go back to how it was when I first started playing CS; by myself. I will still be a team player, but I will not be sporting a clan tag. I know alot of you could give two poops, but for those of you who care (I know who you are), it's been great. I hope I am still accepted in the MERC pub server and [g0ds] clan server. I also hope that the players I am close with, we remain close b/c you guys are cool as hell (You know who you are). I'm starting a new life, I just don't have time for CS clans. Goodluck to everyone. TTYL. GGaming.

Apocalypse 4 L|f3

Dead
September 13th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Well put Mike, I hate to see you leave merc and im sure g0ds feel the same way but im happy that you are moving on with your life and feel that you have things going in the right direction. I stand behind your dicisions (although i'll take it hard). As always we'll continue to be buds and make each other laugh privately on AIM. Thanks for all the help and guidance you've givin me in CS.

GOOD LUCK & TTYL

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 13th, 2002, 12:20 PM
I respect your comments Apoc, good luck in college, and in CS.
Although with your skilz you dont need luck in that.
I look forward to playing with ya.
Mike

Omega_Prime
September 13th, 2002, 12:42 PM
later apoc, have a good life and maybe ill see ya around in the pub sever cause you know how i am and that i will treat you no diff. later man.

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 13th, 2002, 12:52 PM
same here apoc...see you around man...

bighead
September 13th, 2002, 03:17 PM
same here apoc. I hate to see you leave but we always have a good time playing cs w/ or against each other. You know you're always welcome to the server bro. Take care and enjoy college. it will be over w/ before u know it

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
September 13th, 2002, 03:21 PM
In the words of Apoc over the mic.. "bzzzz, hisssss, crackle... hey, listen to this (insert some crazy jungle music).. bzzzz, hissss, crackle..

haha... anyone wanna put in for the "Apoc needs a new mic" Fund?

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
September 13th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Apoc is N3rd and he said so :p

Apocalypse
September 13th, 2002, 07:48 PM
J0 Mama is a N3rd!

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
September 13th, 2002, 07:50 PM
My Mama is Smart, j00 r a f00!

-FA- Th|3f
September 14th, 2002, 07:37 AM
w00t we got another one bachlor here

JUNKY
September 14th, 2002, 01:46 PM
I'll chip in for the Apoc needs a mic fund. I still want to be able to hear him -- listening to him talk lets me know how Towshend from The Who now hears everything after many years in front of those big Marshall Stacks...

Lemme know where to send the cash. toby--you gonna head it up :-)

Lates,
JUNKY

-FA- Th|3f
September 14th, 2002, 01:58 PM
i want a new mic to lol

Daedelus
September 14th, 2002, 06:10 PM
I will trully miss you as a Merc Apoc sience we joined yuove been like a little bro. and ive always enjoyed playing with you. best of luck in all of your endevors and have fun. Semper-Fi.:tank:

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 14th, 2002, 07:43 PM
i too shall miss you my friend if you need ne thing i will try to help p.s. hope to still see ya around :(

-FA- Th|3f
September 15th, 2002, 09:53 AM
I will miss the MERC Spoc name then awp symbol then my name LOL
nah man never really got to become reall good friends but i guess friends and i speak for everyone when i say see ya really wanna have your skillz lol

Dead
September 15th, 2002, 10:16 AM
i tried to send him money - dont yall remmeber the BAANMF i started like 3 months ago - he said he would buy his own darn mic - i was just tyring to help a brotha out - we had people lined up to donate.!!!

-FA- Th|3f
September 15th, 2002, 10:34 AM
LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==