PDA

View Full Version : 9-11

Jubae
September 11th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Today marks one year since the tragic events this day one year ago. I would like to dedicate this thread to the hundreds of thousands of men and women who have give their lives to give us all freedom. Whether it be on this shore or on a shore thousands of miles away, they all died for a common goal. Let us never forget the people who gave themselves unselfishly to preserve freedom for people they would never see. The bible says, "Greater love has no man than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." John 15:13 I am honored to be called an american and I an honored to have the freedoms I have. So on this day esspecially, think about what your freedom means and just how much it costs each and everyone of us. I challenge each and everyone of you today to personally thank a service man of the United States. Thank them for doing the job that you yourself could not do. Thank them for pretecting you and your children and your families. Thank them for risking their lives day in and day out for making us all feel safe. God bless America, and I cannot thank you enough, the service men/women of amrecia, for all that you do and have done for me, God bless you.

Jubae
AKA William Eric Murphy

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 11th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Amen...

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 11th, 2002, 08:00 AM
:iwo

Mike

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 11th, 2002, 08:15 AM
:d:
Scott

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 11th, 2002, 09:01 AM
As an Honorably Discharged veteran of the United States Navy, I thank you. I know how hard it is to fight in battle as I was in service in Kuwait during the Persian Gulf War. Our ship (an oil tanker none the less) was under attack several times both by sea and air. I know how hard it is to live such a life serving and protecting each and every American's life.

I also, know that while servicemen and women are serving abroad to protect us, we also have to thank all of the Police Officers, Fire Fighters and Emergency Workers. They are the ones who protect and serve in each U.S. City every day of our lives, night and day.

Thank You! And God Bless America!

IamTylerDurden
September 11th, 2002, 10:58 AM
True!

dA nYc pIMp
September 11th, 2002, 11:46 AM
:dont yes it is one year from that tragic event but one good thing came out of it it brought us closer together
God bless the U.S.A
:iwo

terror
September 11th, 2002, 01:02 PM
if you are able, save for them aplace in side of you and save one backword glace when you are leaving for the place they can no longer go. be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or maynot have always.

take what they have left and what they have tought you with their diying and keep it with your won. And in that time when men decide and fell it safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Major Michael
Davis O'Donnell
1 January 1970
Dakto, Vitnam

aways the same. one test after a nother whin will the world learn that it only makes us stronger.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==