PDA

View Full Version : Stacking of Teams

-FA- Th|3f
September 10th, 2002, 07:45 PM
i know the forums was closed but i wanted to say somthign about this matter. i am not going to blame anyone but people are stat crazy they have to have good records cause they want into LA MERC so they try to impress you i hit auto assagin everytime i get on the server sometime i got to winning and so to the loseing but i see it as getting owned no matter what anyway so it make no difference i am her to have fun and not to get a good score i mean what is more important friends or a game score?? This is all I wanted to say really about the matter I can honestly say sometimes i get on the MERC team but that is cause i wnat top learn from you guys cause you are alot better than me. I have learned alot when i started playing hera bout a year ago I didn't get a kill on iceworld now i am getting 10 20 kills a map so i have learned alot.

;out

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 10th, 2002, 09:17 PM
well said d00d.

Scott

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 10th, 2002, 09:55 PM
man..... people should understand that this clan is not about stats.. if it were i probably wouldnt be here now... and especially when i got in the clan it is about teamwork and attitude.... if you can suck gracefully and not be a sore loser thats way better than having high stats and a crappy attitude ;)

Noxious
September 10th, 2002, 10:20 PM
yeah, i been playin here for who knows how long. ive had my ups and downs, and a plenty problemo, but im here to have fun.
yeah i suck at CS, u can say that, lol.
i have my few lucky days and what not.

its fun here.
as far as the stackin, if i do stack, i dont mean to do it.
if i offend any1 in that process, i apologize.
my bad.

peace out.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 10th, 2002, 10:23 PM
I have to admit, i have admirations of getting into the clan one day (if i can get my machine straight long enough to play...lol that's why i haven't been on lately)...but if i thought that it depended on stats, i wouldn't even care about it...

I'm not even ranking this month so far (mainly 'cause i haven't played much) but i usually am in the 50's, sometimes more, sometimes less...

I know the clan isn't about stats. it is about playing counter-strike, and i wish more peeps...like you did, would come to realize this...

just had to put in my $0.02

Jayson (aka Mad_MAX)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 10th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by [g0ds]Amon
o and scott i love u bro and took no offense. Id i really appreciate letting me know about that deal u found...

What D hell j00 talkin bout f00???

Scott:confused:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 11th, 2002, 12:26 AM
oh, duh....now I know. Me is b00n :D

Scott

SnAkEbItE
September 11th, 2002, 07:38 AM
You know what, let's just let the sleeping dog lie and not wake it up again. I dispute the statement that Noxious made about him sucking. Nah he's a expert compared to my suckability.....just where is the boon? And what have all of you done with him?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 11th, 2002, 09:41 AM
Thank you Nike spokesman.

Scott

-FA- Th|3f
September 11th, 2002, 03:13 PM
lol man i aree with everyone that is why i said what i said it is a big issue, i mean i could leave the server everytime i got a negative record i would never be on the server man i do not care if i got 0 and 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 i will still play or if i go 100000000000000000 and 0 will brag but it is just stats this is about the fun and meeting people like i said. you know people's personality rather than their looks or what they live in or how much money they have this is true friendship cause we know our personality not material things.

Noxious
September 11th, 2002, 03:33 PM
I dispute the statement that Noxious made about him sucking. Nah he's a expert compared to my suckability.....just where is the boon? And what have all of you done with him?

hey, not supposed to posting this, but im locked in blakes shed and they wont let me out unless some1 pays them 20 dollars.
oh crikey, some1s comin, gotta go.

-FA- Th|3f
September 11th, 2002, 04:59 PM
HAHAHAHA mna i broke my arm i am going to have a cast at BFF

dA nYc pIMp
September 11th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Vicious
I always thought the game was just to be played....not to be complained about, but hey who am i? lol i used to complain like CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!! i r 1337 complainer 2 years ago :-D

But hey, if they stack, just kill them, makes u better, or u can be like Shotgun Maniac and cry ur heart out like a lil baby :-D and then nothing gets done but u still cry cuase its like
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

so heres my say
Play, play , play, play with friends, play against friends, play play, JUST PLAY!!
ur one loc'd out asaian going craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 11th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Isis please remove the url from your sig file.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 11th, 2002, 06:01 PM
I hear it now...don't ask why, just do it Pimp. You want to advertise, buy an ad banner.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 12th, 2002, 06:35 AM
Define irony...

LaTech

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==