PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

SgtJeff
September 10th, 2002, 07:07 PM
According to our calendar, we have 2 birthdays today. Happy Birthday MrBig and JayFitz(Intimidator). Kids!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 10th, 2002, 07:10 PM
mines not til tomorrow on the 11th :( - wont be such a happy day for me anymore...

but thanks for tellin me...

-FA- Th|3f
September 10th, 2002, 07:32 PM
sure it will be just think about the happy stuf i know it sounds corny but i mean i know people that died so it makes me feel better

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 10th, 2002, 08:01 PM
I guess but you dont know the full story and i dont want to go through it again - gives me nightmares - literally, but I will say this - I even was in contact with the FBI....I will leave it at that though :(

bighead
September 10th, 2002, 08:19 PM
happy b-day any u b00n

dA nYc pIMp
September 10th, 2002, 08:35 PM
happy bday to all and all a good night (mercy pm like weeeee)

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 10th, 2002, 08:36 PM
huh?

dA nYc pIMp
September 10th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Pm like in private messaging like in weeee

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 10th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Happy birthday man...I would hate for Sept. 11 to be my birthday for the same reason!...lol

I wish the news media, ect wouldn't stir up all the bad memories like they are doing.
I remember people, just one year ago saying that life would never be the same. but, yet it is, really, here in little Flotown, sc...

You got to take stuff like happened last year and learn from it. That's what counts. The reason I don't think any terrorist attacks will take place tomorrow is that the US govt. has learned from last year and has taken the steps necc. to make sure nothing like that happens agian.

I will never forget how i was informed about the attack...I was sitting in Environmental Biology at Francis Marion Univ. (here in Florence, SC) and the bio secrutary comes running in screaming...oh my God!!!! Sombody crashed a plane into the World Trade Center and a piece of it fell onto the Pentagon and Blew UP!!!!! lol... Anyway's that's my little bit of humor in the whole thing...heheheh

Anyway, happy birthday Jay (why we almost have the same name...my close friends and family call me Jay ... short for Jayson....)

L8erz....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 10th, 2002, 11:16 PM
lol.....sad and funny. That sure don't say much for your alma matter

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==