PDA

View Full Version : Corona. Mercs

Crash
September 1st, 2002, 01:42 PM
Hello. I had the pleasure of meeting a few of your guys on a server this morning. Corona, MadOne, and Sniper. After playing for several hours i was asked if i was lookin for a clan, and directed here =0 They would recognize my girlfriends name of [x-something] Natalie, my computer is busted and i have been using hers. heh. Anyways, these guys were cool, i figured the clan must be also. My name is Bobby, and i'm from Wichita, KS. I work a lot, but they said that wouldnt be a problem, cuz they did too. Lemme know what i need to do next, i'll check back laters.
Crash

-FA- Th|3f
September 1st, 2002, 02:28 PM
wait he gets asked to if he is looking for a clan after a few hours? Big i think you might have to watch him on your number 1 spot in stats

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 02:36 PM
stats dont mean peaches(lol) its how u het along with the team(what i mean is u run in and shoot everyone and get killed but u hurt everyone so ur team gets easy kills :p lol)

-FA- Th|3f
September 1st, 2002, 02:48 PM
hey i do that

bighead
September 1st, 2002, 03:41 PM
like pimp says stats don't mean anything..u put enough time on a server and u can be #1...or #2 hehe but don't play for stats. play to have fun

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 1st, 2002, 03:45 PM
Crash,

I was born and raised not 30 miles from Wichita in a small (well, it used to be small) town named ElDorado.
After being transplanted to Louisiana, I met up with the MERC's in an unusual way. It's a great place to be, and a great bunch of guys to be friends with.
Just wanted to say Welcome to the MERC page, and to our server.

LaTech

MadOne
September 1st, 2002, 03:53 PM
unusual? hows that there TECHIE???? hehe

-FA- Th|3f
September 1st, 2002, 03:54 PM
look at me record do you really think i care about stats it is more about meeting friends to me to tell oyu the truth

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 04:11 PM
u were transplanted to la? lol or were u transported? or did u ahve to move to la to get a transplant?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 1st, 2002, 04:13 PM
if i played for stats i wouldn't play at all...lol!

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bighead
like pimp says stats don't mean anything..u put enough time on a server and u can be #1...or #2 hehe but don't play for stats. play to have fun
the pimp who has no edumacation said something right? i am right or wrong?!?!?! ahhhhhhhhhhh u try to confuse me me headache has me goes floor sleep now zZZZzzzzZZZzzz

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 1st, 2002, 04:21 PM
I was transplanted: my father got a job here that required us to move here (thus, transplantation)

Madone, unusual in that you don't meet people in class everyday that invite you to play on a server...or rather, I hadn't before then. ;)

bighead
September 1st, 2002, 05:24 PM
yes pimp u said something right...i know it's unusual but i guess it happens from time to time

MadOne
September 1st, 2002, 05:38 PM
thats true, we did have a few classes together didnt we..

Crash
September 2nd, 2002, 01:18 AM
Sweet, i grew up in Towanda, right near there. Eldorado was kewl. Going to try and play on your server when it comes back up. Laters
Crash

***b00--- Dirge***

Lexian
September 2nd, 2002, 03:22 PM
lol

Noxious
September 2nd, 2002, 04:33 PM
but the context its in , its not a bad word.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 2nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
i agree vicious - we also need to watch our tempers in the forums too

Noxious
September 2nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
im jokin d00d.
no harm meant hoss.
apology is on the table.

-FA- Th|3f
September 2nd, 2002, 06:20 PM
i always miss the dirty stuf oyu guys are quick

Lexian
September 2nd, 2002, 07:08 PM
lol some of the people on these forums make it way to easy... i'ma leave that one alone too...

Crash
September 2nd, 2002, 09:35 PM
oookay =P i didnt post any bad words, honestly. my post ends at my names....and i dont see any above it =D

Crash

Noxious
September 2nd, 2002, 09:37 PM
srry

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 3rd, 2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Crash
oookay =P i didnt post any bad words, honestly. my post ends at my names....and i dont see any above it =D

Crash

Now now, let's not start off by lying. :p

Crash
September 3rd, 2002, 05:37 PM
riiiight. I don't curse, ever. Theres no reason for it.
Crash

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 3rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
I didn't say you cursed. :p Still had to edit your post though...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==