PDA

View Full Version : Looking foward to seeing HOOTERS & ........

[Cajun] Nforcer
September 1st, 2002, 01:52 AM
.... All you LA_MERC's, I have really enjoyed playing with you guys on the Cajun's server. There is just one guy on the LA_MERC's clan that I'm not sure about and I hear that he is _ _ _ ! And that would be the one called RPSNIPER. I hear this from fellow swat team members so if its true, sit me near RedNeck cuz I hear you like chicken's or choking them or something like that. No really guys I'm looking forward to meeting all the LA_MERC's and you to RPSNIPER, see you on Oct. 4th.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 1st, 2002, 02:14 AM
LOL!!! I think they missed in formed you. Red is the one that is that way.hehehe. I know a couple of guys from you Dept. but that is about it. Have had a chance to shoot with them a couple of time. I will try and make it out to yall's server this week. Had to work all weekend. I will be sure to save a couple of head shots for you too.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 1st, 2002, 02:39 AM
LMAO....

bighead
September 1st, 2002, 08:19 AM
I've had a blast on your server Nforcer. All of you members seem great and can't wait to see you at the lan.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 1st, 2002, 10:21 AM
Same here - I believe I have found a secondary pub server :D

When we get our server back up, maybe we can get a scrim or something lined up with just us two clans :D

MadOne
September 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
H(.)(.)TERS.................. WOOHOO

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 07:13 PM
how do u know my family looks at this forum????????? j00 4r3 spying on m3??!?!??!?!?!?!?!???! ahhhhhhhh /runs into a big mean looking guy bam pow boom lots of noise. woo hoo i gets me a new wallet

-FA- Th|3f
September 1st, 2002, 11:17 PM
Blak enforcing rules it is cold somehwere south

MadOne
September 1st, 2002, 11:34 PM
lol, he does a good job of it now and again.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 3rd, 2002, 11:59 AM
SWEEEEEET! I play on the CAJUN server all the time in the mornings. I posted a long time agop in their forums about the BFF. Glad to see some of them here.

Scott

BTW....IM BACK!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==