PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP SP1

Metallion
September 1st, 2002, 01:09 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Windows XP SP1 is done. It will be available to the general public on Sept. 9th. All of this is public domain now and has been leaked. I haven't seen a confirmation from Microsoft but in the past when the warez kids and some press sources report it, it's generally true.

Also check out the server that will be serving up the SP1 downloads :D

http://www.hp.com/products1/itanium/partners/microsoft.html

StratCat
September 1st, 2002, 12:07 PM
I want it now.........Warez newsgroups here I come :) ;)

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 12:36 PM
me 2 whats ur yahoo or icq so u can keep in touch so u can tell me when the h4x3d upd4t35 come out :p

LA_MERC_RiverRat
September 1st, 2002, 11:01 PM
do you guys realize that this is the public forums and certain people could see what you are saying?? just thought i would let you know

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 11:14 PM
do you guys realize that this is the public forums and certain people could see what you are saying?? just thought i would let you know

Lies!

dA nYc pIMp
September 1st, 2002, 11:15 PM
did u see my little friend at the end of my post like this :p yea he looked like that or was it this :p? or this :p? or this :P? guess we'll never know :p

Metallion
September 1st, 2002, 11:31 PM
Heh...just to clear the air I wasn't encouraging the illegal download of SP1...just giving a little heads up that its on the way.

MadOne
September 1st, 2002, 11:34 PM
yeah, we wouldnt want anyone to think that we encourage the illeagal use of software, 'cause we dont.. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==