PDA

View Full Version : What's been up lately?

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 12th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I was just wondering what everybody's been up to lately? I saw BS went on a diving trip and it got me wondering what yall have been up too?

I've been hanging out with my new daughter....well, not exactly new she's four months old and a great child. We got lucky. She sleeps through the night eats well and is a really happy baby. Don't know where she got it from but I count my blessings every day. Of course I've been working, but who hasn't? I've also gotten back into playing tennis and my wife is learning too, but NOT from me. That just wouldn't go over at all. Oh, and I'm supposed to be going to Ireland for St Patty's day, my friend is getting married in the same castle Paul McCartney got married in. That's a short on what's been going on for me. What about yall?

LA_MERC_goose
November 13th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Work, travel for work, work ... homework, not mine the kids'. I'm sure I mentioned work ... oh, I did get to go hunting the other day! Saw a nice 6 point, in my headlights as I was leaving the lease.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 13th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I got married :)

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9564&stc=1&d=1258157104

Shocker huuu!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 14th, 2009, 08:28 AM
That's awesome! Where did yall honeymoon?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 14th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Went to Aruba from Sunday to Sunday. Stayed in a Marriot time share her parents had. They traded the one they have in Myrtle Beach S.C. So we had a 2 bedroom villa, with full kitchen, washer dryer and such. So we bumed around Aruba, and did whatever we felt like doing when we felt like doing it. It was freaking awesome.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 14th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I see she has a "little butterfly" tattoo...have you sung her the song yet?! Hahah...congrats man

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 15th, 2009, 01:20 PM
As a mater of fact, I let her watch the video on our 1st date if I remember correctly..

She thought it was twisted, and funny at the same time... After that I knew she was a keeper :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 16th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Work, certs, remodel, billeting, chasing 2 kids, drinking.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 17th, 2009, 08:11 PM
nothing but trying to figure out how to start from scratch... it's cool though.. I mean I REALLY REALLY think I know what NOT to do... lol!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 18th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Fantastic!!! WOOT!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==