PDA

View Full Version : Server is Dead

Lt.Dan
August 29th, 2002, 08:06 PM
What is going on, server is down a little more than average lately. Is everyone playing 1942 now? Are you all giving up on CS.? I will be honest, my hours have gone down because of school and work, but I have not given up, no sir. I will fight until I have avenged the death of my pet armadillo bob, which was killed by a complete stranger who has nothing to do with CS. Anyways, I will continue to fight because of the interlaced subliminal messages that are encoded on CS that tell me to play and play, I swear its eye crack. Anyways I believe that if this is the end, than it must be. We can not play this game forever. Eventually a new game will come along and re inspire us. Is 1942 that new game, maybe so, but if it is, than make it be known that this server is dead to CS players. I now feel alone when I play on this server. True, I have not been here very long, but I feel like a stranger now when ever I play on this server. I see very few familiar names. Anyways, if this server and this game are coming to an end, well it’s been fun, think I will go outside now.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 29th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Lt. Dan, please refer to the lastest news posting on the main page http://www.lamerc.com/index.php

Lt.Dan
August 29th, 2002, 08:08 PM
opps, my bad, if I would read a little more, this kind of thing would not happen.

Lt.Dan
August 29th, 2002, 08:09 PM
I am still going outside

Noxious
August 29th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Dont Do it man, Theres sunshine and encephalitis-bombs out there.
ur much safer inside.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==