PDA

View Full Version : Hello..............

[Cajun] Etouffee'
August 28th, 2002, 03:13 AM
Just stopping buy to say HI to another clan here in Lousiana!
My name is [Cajun] Etouffee' and im a co-founder of the [Cajun]
clan. We are a counter-strike clan based here in south Louisiana
and its nice to see we are not the only ones! We are 31 members
strong and you can visit us at www.cajunclan.com (http://www.cajunclan.com) or on our server, Dust on the Bayou Too. The IP is 63.111.20.66:27015.
So stop on my and say HI!
Peace.....

P.S. Some of our members will probably be attending the lan comming up so watch out for us!

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 28th, 2002, 04:30 AM
Etouffee, where at in south louisiana?

Also, welcome .. You and your clanmates are more than welcome to come have a good ole time here on our server also and we more than welcome fellow louisianians to the upcoming lan. It will be blast.. So as we say down south, Laissez les bon temps rouler and for all you non cajun french speaking, Let the good times roll.

[Cajun] Etouffee'
August 28th, 2002, 05:26 AM
Well personally i'm from Franklin and we are based in the Lafayette, New Iberia and Franklin area. We have members from Mississippi, Texas, Chicago, New York and even Canada. We love to pass a good time on our server and generally are out there to have fun. If you ever
stop by our website and forums you will see that we are a friendly bunch and tend to welcome all (but we detest cheators/hackers).
Take care....
Peace...

P.S. hey Illegal Op nice playin with/aginst ya this morning!

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 28th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Hey Etouffee, we have several members from the NO area...and i have family down in Lake Charles and Houma...really look forward to seeing some of you at the lan in October...you going to be able to make it up for it? It is going to be a good time for sure...

Noxious
August 28th, 2002, 11:26 AM
im from brusly.
right across the river from BR.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 28th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Etouffee, We used to live in Franklin and Centerville a long time ago. We still have friends there and go visit them from time to time so I know exactly where you are at.. hehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==