PDA

View Full Version : Command & Conquer: Generals

terror
August 28th, 2002, 12:01 AM
http://www.gamespy.com/previews/august02/ccgenerals/
it looks nice. i hope it adds more real time commbat then ther other C&Cs. like real use of MLRssss battreys. real AAA. over all this will make or kill the C&Cs for the main part.

and no i have no idea what im talking about on the most part :)

oh this is kind of cool
thay are using a real bomber most of the none milliaty guys wont know what that is but most of the world wont know about that for about 10 or 20 years. to bad thay dont use the "dark Star" in that game ;)
i knwo this is truth. iv seen a lought of that kind of stuff. thay do pratis runs to and from hanford all day long. "the plase were thay made the stuff to make the A-bome in WW2" will part of it.

U.S.: The Aurora Strike bomber, which can make supersonic bombing runs. Once the run is made, however, it becomes extremely slow, especially in its turns, making it susceptible to easy destruction.

Dead
August 28th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Randy nothing against you buddy you know your my boy and all but YOOOO dude reading that was like pulling teeth man. Scott - you CANT be the king of type-O's, Randy here has you long since beat!!

not thay - its they
not bome - its bomb
not knwo - its know
not commbat - it's combat
not milliaty - it's military
not plase - it's place
not pratis - it's practice
not battreys - it's batteries
not iv - it's i've
not lought - it's lot
not will - it's well

Im assuming that your AAA is really AA (Anti-Air) only cuz you said that to me in an IM the other day.

Scott you've met your match buddy!

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 28th, 2002, 10:06 AM
nah..he meant AAA if you have a flat on the tank, they will come by and fix it...

Dead
August 28th, 2002, 10:14 AM
oh - he was sayin AAA the other night for the AA Gun so thats what i took it as - hehehe

He knows im just screwin around with him cuz i do this to him on AIM all the time.

I'll be like

huh????
wha????
ooooooo you meant ..... !

LOL

terror
August 30th, 2002, 11:19 PM
yes it can be called bouth AA gun or AAA i like the way AAA sounds better "tripel A".
Anti-aircraft def.
or
anti-aircraft artillery

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 31st, 2002, 07:38 AM
I always like ack-ack

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 31st, 2002, 07:54 AM
yeah you would dirgey boy....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==