cd
August 26th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Just making sure my sig works...

cd
August 26th, 2002, 01:37 PM
w00t... which it does

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 26th, 2002, 01:55 PM
That is the only way the Falcons can get anyone to go their games?

-FA- Th|3f
August 26th, 2002, 02:59 PM
got that right

bighead
August 26th, 2002, 03:15 PM
LOL

cd
August 27th, 2002, 12:12 AM
OMG... Falcons will pwn the sorry saints.... not once.. but twice this year.... and the Saints better hope they dont get a wild card.. because it'd suck to lose to the same team 3 times in once year...

Lexian
August 27th, 2002, 02:06 AM
ummm.... FALCONS WILL 0WN DA SAINTS!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 27th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Yeah, you're right, the Falcons will destroy the Saints... IN BIZARRO WORLD. OMG the AL Queda has a better shot of beating the US Army than the Falcons have of beating the Saints once. ROFL Can't breath.

Let's sign Warrick Dunn to a HUGE contract because we like his p[ersonality. Ohh ohh oh, then let's draft a running back with our first round pick. Never mind we have no wide receivers for our quarterback to throw to. Oh yeah, Michael Vick... One word: Overrated!

The Deuce gonna own j00! Michael Lewis gonna own j00. *^Insert any Saints name here^* will own da Falcons.
Pluck da Falcons.

-FA- Th|3f
August 27th, 2002, 07:19 AM
Right on Dirge see what the Saints did to the Bengals they making it worse on the falcons.

MRBIG85
August 27th, 2002, 11:01 AM
how do you put a pic in your sig?

cd
August 27th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Hey MR Big... my aim is poutlipper get with me on there and I'll host your pic and give you the code for it, but Dirge... wanna make a few bets on Falcons/saints game?? I'm up for it....

Lexian is right though.... Saints honestly dont have a chance.... tsk tsk

Dead
August 27th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Actually (living here in ATL) Under new ownership they have PROMISED us more fun for less money - sorry Corbin i dont need the cal. i'll just go to the game and get my 22X zoom on em!!! das w00t!! but seriously though they have promised us more for less (as if that ever works) Thank God for the BRAVES!!!!

-FA- Th|3f
August 27th, 2002, 02:03 PM
man i was at the LSU cheerleader tryouts with my dad and some other people i work with. we went in the rafters above the assembly center so i was on top of things with all 250 girls under me. then when they practiced in Death Vally (stadium) we tole breaks every 10 mins to watch while we were putting electricity to the new concession stands.
I will never was this brain again it is burned into my memory.

cd
August 27th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Braves.... forgot bout them, keep you happy from april to september with their constant whoopings on other teams... then you goto playoff's and they let you down, year after year after year. Just ashame.... but Falcons have it going on this year.. I could care less about Warrick Dunn, to me he just keeps T.J from starting :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==