PDA

View Full Version : Don't take this the wrong way...

SnAkEbItE
August 23rd, 2002, 07:48 AM
First off let me state for the record I love the server and the main reason is that it's moderated. I don't have to put up with alot of vulgarity.

Last night when playing I had powerwheel's playing on my team under corvett's name. Now that isn't anything new and as usual he was following around like a lost puppy. What got to be a big thorn in my side was him constantly throwing flash bang's or gernades right there where we were at not at anyone but us. I'm all for everyone playing have a good time but when a 5 year old is turn lose sometimes they can get a little aggravating. Now before someone thinks I'm just a heartless mean old man I have children and they are about the same age and powerwheels and I do let them play with me just not online I just set up a lan and we play that way. I'm not trying to get anyone kicked or banned or anything like that I just think he needs to chill a little. I guess another question is why is he up at 1:00 am on a school night anyway? Is he even in school? Again this is not to offend but to ask for help from corvett on this.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 23rd, 2002, 08:18 AM
Sounds reasonable to me. I see it this way. Would you let your kid run hog wild in Wal Mart? No...at least I hope not. Same thing here. Corvette, please do something about this. The only reason he is getting any consideration at all is his age. If he was a teen he'd probably get a week long time out. It's one thing to camp or be AFK for long periods of time but when he starts to actively interfere with other players...and they complain about it, we have to do something.
This is a courtesy to you and your son so please return the favor and fix the problem.

Scott

Lexian
August 23rd, 2002, 08:47 AM
heh he doesn't bother me really... he makes for a good decoy... :P i flash myself more than anyone else (i throw like a girl ;P) but thats my problem... very seldom i cant hold my own no matter whos my teammate, so i have no problem with him on the server, but again thats just me...

cd
August 23rd, 2002, 12:47 PM
Dustin if your gonna tell them part tell them all... he also dressed like a girl... ;)

Dead
August 23rd, 2002, 01:11 PM
If yall are having issues with him let me know and i'll call her up and let her know.

SnAkEbItE
August 23rd, 2002, 02:34 PM
My goal is not to tick anyone off just to ask him to calm down I have tried the voice thing as well. I'm sure he's a good kid but like most kids at that age if you don't watch them then they like to push the limits a littl.

dA nYc pIMp
August 23rd, 2002, 03:16 PM
i tried to start a friendly conversation with him about stuff on the news :D

Dead
August 23rd, 2002, 03:16 PM
your post was fine Tim, Corvette is my cousin and i dont think should would take it wrong i've actually asked her about it and if he does it again just let me know and i'll let her know about it - nuff said.

R@di0$taR
August 23rd, 2002, 04:48 PM
This is hoenstly the funniest thread I have ever read in my life...

Lexian
August 23rd, 2002, 04:58 PM
for a *funny* guy thats not saying much heh :P

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 23rd, 2002, 07:30 PM
HAHA...j00 got pwned b00n...Now what???

Scott

R@di0$taR
August 23rd, 2002, 08:31 PM
we're talking about a 5yr old kid throwing flashes in your eyes. Talk about funny...just imagine if powerwheels was talking smack...be like

"j00 g0t pwned by meh flash nub"

Coming from a five yr old that would be hillarious.

[[Corvette]]
August 24th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Sorry guys, he only does it when he plays on my computer because mine has key binds. He never buys nades from his computer, lol. I'll talk to him about it. He plays serious for a while, then he gets silly. Especially if someone else starts it. But if you wanna get him serious again, go knife with him. Just make sure you tell him when you're gonna use a gun again. Otherwise he'll cry when he gets shot and he wanted to knife.

cd
August 24th, 2002, 01:54 AM
I think Corvette really is powerwheels, she just changes names when she's getting pwned ;)

[[Corvette]]
August 24th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Actually, when he plays on my computer, it still says Corvette. But believe me, when it's him everyone knows it. He also has a tendency to talk a lot, bahahahaha.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==