PDA

View Full Version : I won 1,000,000 dollors today

Lt.Dan
August 20th, 2002, 05:32 PM
No, just kidding, i didn't win any money, just wanted to get whom ever reads this attention. :)

I was just wondering if there was going to be a new rotation of maps anytime in the near future. If anyone is open to suggestions, you should all check out cs_tafe. It is an urban city map. It has different elevation changes and well designed textures. It is one of the most enjoyable maps I have ever played on. So if no one is doing anything important, please , please check out cs_tafe.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 20th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Lt. Dan.. Thanks for the suggestions. We are always looking for new maps to play and we usually discuss them in the Maps Forum. If you could, please post in the Maps forums about all maps that you think are good maps and why and we will take them into consideration when we update the map rotation.

dA nYc pIMp
August 20th, 2002, 06:00 PM
j00 didnt spell dollars correctly

Lt.Dan
August 20th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Well, thank you for the spelling correction, things have not been the same sense the accident that took both my legs. Does no one understand my pain? How would you like it if two, no wait,..... three beautiful women mistook you for a giant wish bone and pulled on your legs until you broke. The whole incident is a blur, all I can remember them saying is, “make a wish,”. Of course these were not your average girls, the must have been runaway supermodels or something like that. Said end by the loss of my legs I begged for mercy. The girls understanding my heart felt words took pity on me. They now serve me and do what ever I desire. So you see, I have no need for school or books, so if I misspell a word or two, please understand.

Lt.Dan
August 20th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Oh, by the way, I have no idea why I said cs_tafe earlier, that map bits. I was thinking of another map, but the name has slipped my mind, oh well maybe later.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 20th, 2002, 06:47 PM
:slp

-FA- Th|3f
August 26th, 2002, 11:58 AM
awwh i wa about to start asking for cash

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==