PDA

View Full Version : DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball

Noxious
August 16th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Yeah, when i heard about this game , i thought it was a joke. But evidentally not, lol.

If these pix are too risque for the forums, plz remove them.

Noxious
August 16th, 2002, 03:23 PM
wow

Noxious
August 16th, 2002, 03:23 PM
She got jump.

Noxious
August 16th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Buy them outfits, and fix em up.
wow,.

K-BOMB
August 16th, 2002, 05:09 PM
This game is indeed for real. Sega just realeased its own scantily clad female beach volleyball game on the Cube, but word is this one has a little more "bounce" to it ;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Unless I was lied to again (lol..K-BOMB) if you get to the uper levels...TOPLESS is an option!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2002, 05:19 PM
NOx, do you have DOA3?? If so, do you have the clothing update disk?? It has several diffrent outfits on it....Lemme know and I can send you on of my extras. It comes on the XBOX mag demo disk if you wanna get your own.

Scott

K-BOMB
August 16th, 2002, 08:25 PM
I highly doubt there is a "topless" option unless they plan to give a volleyball game a Mature rating.

This happens with almost every game that has female characters. People still believe there is a "Nude Raider" code for Tomb Raider on the PS1 :)

Lexian
August 16th, 2002, 08:39 PM
heh thats the main reason alot of people played the 1st 2 DAO's because of the bounce heheh... the gameplay didn't really interest me until 3 i really enjoyed and still enjoy that game...

Dead
August 17th, 2002, 01:57 AM
well actually those claims aren't all false i do know for a fact that "Nina" from Tekken 2 for PS1 is topless in her ending squence .. but the catch to that was ... it was only on the japanese version. I wouldn't be suprized if the laura croft didn't have a topless bit in the Jap. version. I would also assume the same for this volleyball game - in America i doubt it - in the european or jap. version i wouldn't doubt it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 02:46 AM
Who knows. It's all speculation since the game isn't even finished. The one thing that was mentioned is XBOX has the parental control (not that it gets used much Im guessing). The game creator wasn't really worried about a mature rating....Hell, Halo and Max Payne are "M" rated.

Scott

Noxious
August 17th, 2002, 04:42 AM
hey bb i dont own it yet, but i am planning on gettin it, and yeah man, ill take one. that would own dude.

get in touch wit me on how to send it.

Noxious
August 17th, 2002, 04:49 AM
new screenies

Noxious
August 17th, 2002, 04:50 AM
n-joy

Noxious
August 17th, 2002, 04:50 AM
they say this game moight actually have really good gameplay, not that any1 would care. lol:eek:

Crazy White Boy
August 17th, 2002, 04:52 AM
i must own this game

Lexian
August 17th, 2002, 04:54 AM
those wacky japanese what will they think of next...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 09:47 AM
It's wrong to look at a video game and say, "Damn, she's hot!" Right?
I know I'm not the only one. Right?

Scott

K-BOMB
August 17th, 2002, 11:48 AM
You guys are really starting to scare me... :{

I wasn't aware of the Tekken thing in Japan, but I'm not surprised - their culture is quite a bit more tolerant of this type of thing. Hopefully this game will actually play as good as it looks. I can see the developers now:

Manager: "Our deadline is imminent, we gotta ship this game!"

Programmer: "But the gameplay engine isn't even finished."

Manager: "Well, are the boobs bouncy?"

Programmer: "Very bouncy"

Manager: "Good enough - ship it."

:rolleyes:

A month later, we find Johnny teenager discussing his weekend plans...

Friends: "Hey man, you going out with us tonight?"

Johnny: "Nah, I've got a 'date' with my volleyball video game, we're gonna..." :ldm

Friends: :eek: "STOP...too much information, we don't want to hear another word!"

It would have been difficult for Halo and Max Payne to be anything but "M" rated. It just seems that they would be limiting themselves if they release an "M" rated sports game. Maybe they will use the parental controls. There is a "Mature" Dave Mirra game in the works. If they can make a BMX game with topless chicks and strip clubs, I guess anything's possible.

Crazy White Boy
August 17th, 2002, 12:09 PM
All of the tony hawk series is rated mature.

Crazy White Boy
August 17th, 2002, 12:10 PM
wait n/m, its "T"

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:25 PM
I was gonna mention Dave Mira XXX but decided to hold off...not alot of info on it yet.

Scott

K-BOMB
August 19th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Just found out today that Dave Mirra is dropping his name from the title. Acclaim says it will still have BMX XXX in the title, though the new title has yet to be finalized. They still plan to ship the game for all three consoles later this year.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 19th, 2002, 11:56 PM
SCORES BABY!! SCORES!!!
Howard Stern's favorite strip joint.

Scott

Noxious
August 20th, 2002, 12:45 AM
yeah, her pic is in my latest issue of Game Informer.
w00t.

Ever been there Scott?

oh yah, how old ya gotta be to get into a strip club?

cd
August 20th, 2002, 01:21 AM
so whats next? street fighter volley ball? or mortal kombat volley ball? doa is a fighting game isnt it?

dA nYc pIMp
August 20th, 2002, 01:35 AM
yeap htere trying to use the bouncyness the wonderful bouncy motion to get some more $$$$

dA nYc pIMp
August 20th, 2002, 01:40 AM
if u want to see them in action go dl the trailor

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 20th, 2002, 01:41 AM
Neva been to Scores. Haven't been too many strip clubs at all really. Why pay for what you cant have when you can go to a bar or club, spend less and get more. I'm married now anyway. That was the old days. Don't know about LA but in CA there are two kinds of clubs.

Topless: You have to be 21 cause they server alcohol.
Full nude: 18.....no booze in the club.

Don't know why you can look at hooters and have a beer but look at...er..well....South of Hooterville and you have to be sober. Some of them you wish you were drunk. Why do you think those places are so damn dark inside. Whateva!

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 20th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Yeah, but when they combine it with an all you can erat New Orleans style buffet complete with BBQ Shrimp, Gumbo, Prime Rib, Crawfish Etoufee, Shrimp Creole, broiled fish, fried catfish, veggies, deserts, etc.... Well it's your culinary duty to go then! w00t Rick's here we come!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==