PDA

View Full Version : CD-KEY removal

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 2nd, 2002, 03:15 PM
OK, new problem has come up...the buddy of mine that wanted to know about bots took my copy of CS home to try it out, and play with some bots. He then decided that he wanted to play on the server so he wen't out and bought his own copy of CS...now MY CD key is stuck in his registry somewhere and his name is on my Stats - when I search for Mad_MAX, I get the main name of Maverick and I'm an alias of HIS! Bighead told me that would change back after I've used it more than him, so ....
If anyone can tell me how to remove my CD key from his REG it would be great...

Thanx guys -
Jayson

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 2nd, 2002, 03:26 PM
Thanks Perm!

LA_MERC_Onji
August 2nd, 2002, 03:34 PM
perm is such a h4x0r

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 2nd, 2002, 03:50 PM
I was wondering why he kept going to Wal-Mart getting new cd's. He would just tell me that he kept loosing his copy but he was actually changing cd keys because of his Won ID being banned from other servers... :laugh:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 2nd, 2002, 07:46 PM
Adam, you scare me sometimes with your level of knowledge.

Scott

[[Corvette]]
August 2nd, 2002, 08:40 PM
Hehehe, you could always do like my brother, go to WallyWorld, open the box, write down the CD key, and leave...

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 2nd, 2002, 09:00 PM
Corvette.. Don't let Adam lie to you. I know the reason that he goes to Wal-Mart at 3am and its not to buy groceries. All I'll say that if he wouldn't always forget his Pen, he'd have a lot move cd keys. :laugh:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==