PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh the Good Old Days :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 20th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Gone but not forgotten

I Recognize a few of these faces :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TLnLyEgbuQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TLnLyEgbuQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 21st, 2009, 11:09 AM
Guy is Red is Mark aka MadOne and green hair is Scott aka Cowboy from Hell. Of course, Scott aka La_Tech is they guy in the Tech shirt.

That was at the Knights of Columbus hall and Andy was probably in the back standing in a puddle of water while hooking up additional electricity and Dirge was directing him.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 21st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Yea I remember the pictures of the electrical nightmare that was the closet Andy wired up...

I tip my hat to Andy for braving that mess, and actually making it work...

I think it was the next Lan that was in the much nicer hall with excellent air conditioning, and plenty of power to go around.. Cant remember the name of the hall, but that was the one I attended.

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM
LOL, I remember that lan, that was the first one I attended, with bighead, eob, iamtylerdurden, and a few others. That was a blast. If I'm not mistaken, that was the one where spark's pants fell down as he was loading the boxes of food into the back of the lady's car.

That was also the one where Andy won the party of 10 all you can eat wings at Hooters, and we still spent over $200. Ahhh, the beer....

Miss those days :(

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 23rd, 2009, 02:56 PM
hahahah!!! And, even better, he did it "on purpose". Suuuure you did, Spark! That one was a lot of fun. The one after this one was in the West Monroe convention center or something. Lots more room and all the power we could ever need!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 23rd, 2009, 08:29 PM
it was on purpose :twak

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 23rd, 2009, 08:51 PM
That was the same lan where someone jumped on sparks brothers tracker or something like and dented the hood or roof, can't remember.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 24th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Good stuff!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 24th, 2009, 04:00 PM
hahahah!!!The one after this one was in the West Monroe convention center or something. Lots more room and all the power we could ever need!

yea thats the one I was trying to think of, it was Mucho Nice :)

One liquor I leaned to stay away from after that trip... Ten High... OHHHHH my head :)

cd
October 4th, 2009, 04:06 PM
wow... that's crazy...

That's the only LAN i've ever been to.. that's me at 1:23

SnAkEbItE
October 16th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Yea I was there as well, but I didn't make the casting couch....Purty Mouth did though right Corbin?

cd
October 21st, 2009, 12:20 AM
Yea I was there as well, but I didn't make the casting couch....Purty Mouth did though right Corbin?

Yeah, was an interesting weekend for sure.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 21st, 2009, 11:54 AM
Ok yall got to explain the story behind the purty mouth comment...

Sounds like there's something to laugh about here?

SnAkEbItE
October 22nd, 2009, 08:24 PM
Well let's just say that Corbin my old friend was introduced to Deliverance.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 22nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Ohhh... Kay.

Lets just hope it was the Burt Reynolds deliverance :stick

cd
October 24th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Ohhh... Kay.

Lets just hope it was the Burt Reynolds deliverance :stick

I don't even remember the whole story, but I think it was when Scott was dying his hair, so there were a bunch of people hanging out by the bathroom. Someone made the "squeal boy" reference, I had never seen the movie, and then Tim started commenting on my purty mouth. It made me mildly uncomfortable... so he kept doing it. :havemercy

SnAkEbItE
October 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Yes and even though we have all aged and some not as gracefully, your mouth yet is still just a purty as it was all those years ago...

LA_MERC_Onji
October 25th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Yes and even though we have all aged and some not as gracefully, your mouth yet is still just a purty as it was all those years ago...

LMAO

cd
October 25th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I'm as sexy as ever, no denying that.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 26th, 2009, 11:36 AM
:)

Ok, so your were the butt of a butt joke.. LOL

Dont ya hate it when that happens :P

SnAkEbItE
November 1st, 2009, 03:00 PM
No he was the butt of a mouth joke.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
No he was the butt of a mouth joke.

butt of a butt or butt of a mouth. It's all the same in prison.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==