PDA

View Full Version : Figured i'll be the first

bighead
July 24th, 2002, 03:13 PM
so what RPG game you guys play anyway? i used to be in UO and i'm currently beta testing earth and beyond from EA

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 24th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Big, I am playing Neverwinter Nights, its got great graphics, although I like the Icewind Dale series better(it kinda reminds me of the MERCS..get a buch of guys together and kick serious tail):laugh: hopefully IDII will be out next month.

Mike

LA_MERC_Onji
July 24th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Used to play UO back in the day also, then i ventured into DAOC, now i'm not really playing any rpg's. I'm waiting for Final Fantasy XI and Star Wars Galaxies

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 24th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Here's a throwback for everyone, I just started playing Torment again.

Lexian
July 25th, 2002, 03:53 PM
i'm really waiting for final fantasy 11 too when that comes out i doubt i play any other games for a very very veeery looong time....

Lexian
July 26th, 2002, 03:40 PM
omg Legend of Legaia was one of the best freakin rpg's i've ever played in my entire life it will always be up at the top of my list... my favorites of all time are

1 = Lunar Silver Star Story
2 = Final Fantasy 3 (or 6 whatever it doesn't matter)
3 = Final Fantasy 7
4 = Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
5 = Legend of Legaia
6 = Phantasy Star Online (i don't know about this one, but it is in my book)
7 = Lunar 2 Eternal Blue
8 = Final Fantasy Tactics

and i think that about wraps it up...

Lexian
July 26th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Ra-Seru were what they were called yeah those lil thingies would be awesome to have heheh

Lexian
July 26th, 2002, 06:07 PM
LOL he said sperm skeletan LOL

SgtJeff
July 26th, 2002, 09:34 PM
I have to agree with Legaia....Im an RPG fool. I'll try just bout any of em...played a few of the final fantasy, Forgot more than you listed Lexian. Anybody got any I can get copies of? Not much of the online player...like single player myself on those...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 31st, 2002, 06:45 AM
oo RPG's, was my first love ^^ Then to find you can make your own rpgs with RPGmaker2k oooo! I loved Zelda for nintendo 64, was my fav game of all time first time played it, Secret of mana for SNES was the best game.. I have played most of the Massive RPG online games. From UO, everquest, dark ages, but they all SUCK to my currect rpg.. A little 2d game, no more then 2000 players. But its the most addicting game if you give it a chance. www.nexustk.com take a look!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==