PDA

View Full Version : mall cop

Noxious
July 23rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
Ok, Me and some friends got kicked out of SPencers in the mall.
What were we doing?
We had a video camera and we were making a film.

then the mallcop aka Rent-a-cop(not dissing on real policemen) siad "No Video Cameras allowed in the Mall"

why is it like thius?

IamTylerDurden
July 23rd, 2002, 08:24 PM
lol...crazy stuff man!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 24th, 2002, 02:56 PM
ahh being kicked from the mall.. That was our weekend entertainment! No idea why they would have kicked you out for the video camera Noxious.. No idea why they kicked me and few friends out after swimming in the center malls water fountain either! I tell you the mall security is getting harsher.. Big tyler strat, its the water fountain in the MM right next door to us =p

MadOne
July 24th, 2002, 04:13 PM
LOL..Vicious..you my freind have a weird imagination

IamTylerDurden
July 24th, 2002, 04:33 PM
You cant beat eatible undies thats for sure!

MadOne
July 24th, 2002, 05:02 PM
depends on what your ..... nm...this is a family server.

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 24th, 2002, 05:32 PM
careful there madone....

MadOne
July 24th, 2002, 05:34 PM
i stopped...but i sure was a thinking.

IamTylerDurden
July 24th, 2002, 05:51 PM
gentle... be gentle

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 24th, 2002, 06:20 PM
mmmm....the paths you can follow if you venture into the gutter...

Noxious
July 24th, 2002, 11:59 PM
We got a sort of Jack@$$ thing goin on.
Except we dont try to seriously hurt ourselves.(it just happens, lol kidding.)

we are actually responsible.

im tyrin to get a copy of the video on tape so i can show u guys next time im up there.

Now u get to see what BR life is all about, especially when we are overly bored.

Examples: Shopping Cart Rap video; Pedestrian Interviews; Hackeysack in the parking lot in front of Barnes and Noble; Footage from the bed of my truck when im goin down the highway(told em not to do it, but it came out really awesome in the end. him as in my friend mikey((not the mikey from the server)).

We get bored fast. Then we make up stuff.

aint life grand?

IamTylerDurden
July 25th, 2002, 05:26 AM
lol.. VICIOUS.. you sure thats the word?? i was thinking it sounds....neat.... YUP... NOW THATS THE WORD!

MRBIG85
July 25th, 2002, 11:44 AM
you should have told the mall cop to PI$$ OFF

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
July 25th, 2002, 01:52 PM
HA HA...Yeah that would have got you some good footage. I have to say, if you were some where here in Ruston in a store tring to act like that fool Jack@$$ then you probalbly would have got run off at the very least. You got to think, most people are not going to put up with you acting like that. The mall is a public place but not a place to go and act like that. I say the Officer did the right thing, you may not think so but try thinking about it from his point of view.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==