PDA

View Full Version : Vid of me playing

LA_MERC_BS
September 10th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I found this video in the ole lady's camera today. Back when my pc was working, she took some vid of me playing BF2. Appearently she was making fun of me dancing around in the chair while I play and I've got some kind of mouth thing going on in stressful situations lol.

Anyway, I'll set this up for you. I was playing BF2 infantry only Karkand. I remember it like it was yesterday, I came around the corner and ran into a squad. Machine gun wide open, jumping grenades, empty pistols and out comes the knives. There was two left. I jumped, turned ducked, chased wildly like a crazed man hoping I would accidentally cut someone. I ended up killing both of them. As you'll see in the vid, I was a bit happy about it too lol. When you watch, notice the head leans into the screen, mouth starts moving snuff around lol.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-IfpB0tzM8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-IfpB0tzM8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Sweet vid. My wife always cracks at me for what I do while playing.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 10th, 2009, 10:41 AM
That's why YOU'RE the man BS!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I think in RL I move a lot more than that... of course with 50% of the kills in game. Funny stuff.

LA_MERC_Onji
September 10th, 2009, 02:42 PM
lol thats good stuff

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 10th, 2009, 04:41 PM
LOL... At least your (Not) doing the BOOOM!! Head shot guy :)

Thats cool BS.

LA_MERC_BS
September 11th, 2009, 08:28 AM
haha I've got some crazy head movements at the end of that vid. My neck was stretched out so far and head twisting all around, I looked like a dog trying to crap a peach seed lol

LA_MERC_Spark
September 14th, 2009, 07:41 AM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I'll bump this thread so some of you NOOBS who want to know why his K/D ratio is prolly the highest in the clan can see him at work...

Remember that scrim we did against the Sniper group...? I wonder if any of that Fraps footage is still around... BS owned some people that day.. Good times.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 13th, 2010, 07:53 AM
OMG.. the fraps footage was freaking awesome, the one that either Doc, or maybe it was frag threw together. I love the scene where one of of our guys was at the base of a wall at a stairway. The guys just kept pushing up those stairs and one by one got mowed down by a PKM.. must have been 7 - 10 kills in a row before someone threw a nade over the wall.... Then one of our other guys jumped in, revived him. So the guys start running up the steps again,, Access denied, PKM pwonage was the order of the day. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==