PDA

View Full Version : Ah Crap!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 2nd, 2009, 04:48 PM
Well, I have been involved in another vehicle accident. Right in my own neighborhood. Luckily I was not injured. I am sore, but that is about it. Here is the low down, I had just left the house on the way to work, with the ground and roads nice a damp from a morning rain. I was coming to a curve in the road about 3 blocks from my house when I noticed a Montero Sport coming at me a little faster than the 30 MPH posted speed limit. The driver crossed the center line and then over corrected, lost control and hit me. The montero sport was coming at me side ways, hit me on the front of my truck, spun me around and barely stopped before hitting a house. The driver was hurt pretty bad and is still on the hospital. The seat belt and airbags saved me again. I was able to walk away from this one with only a minor airbag burn on my right arm. I am also thankful my 3 year old son had a doctor's appointment later that morning and was not with me as normally I take him to daycare on the way to work. I think someone is telling me I need to stay home when it rains or I need to start driving a tank. Ugh!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
Gezzz Henry, I would think you'd had enough of bad accidents man.
Im glad you didn't get hurt up this time, you don't need anymore down time.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 2nd, 2009, 09:51 PM
Dang! That grill is pushed back a pretty good ways for being in a neighborhood. That guy must have been moving fast. Glad you weren't seriously injured.

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 3rd, 2009, 06:13 AM
Glad you came out of that ok Mal

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 3rd, 2009, 07:18 AM
Damn man...would rather have a busted fender than a busted face (and lets face it, mine looks bad enough without being in an accident!). Glad you're ok

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2009, 08:36 PM
Walk it off!

lol

Sorry to hear Henry, let me know if you need anything.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 4th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Like my dad always says, you can always fix that vehicle or just get a new one. The important thing is that you are ok.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 4th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Never a good thing at the same time GREAT that your okay.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 4th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Dang Henry - I'm glad you are ok. Let me know if there is anything you need (rides, etc.).

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 4th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Glad you are ok. You always got to look out of the other drivers. We have a saying around the office that some people just went to Wal-Mart and bought a drivers license cause they do not know how to drive worth a damn. But the main thing is that your ok. Like Toby said, the vehicle can be fixed or replaced and it looks like his insurance will be footing the bill, as long as he was insured.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 4th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys. I was pretty sore for a couple of days, but doing better now.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 5th, 2009, 08:18 AM
dang man im not riding with you anywhere hah glad you are fine man be careful

LA_MERC_Spark
September 14th, 2009, 07:50 AM
wow! Glad yo made it out ok dude!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==