PDA

View Full Version : how the heck you guys been?

Dark Knight
September 2nd, 2009, 06:10 AM
Tried a few times to get into teamspeak but never can connect to it so I figured you guys must have changed something or shut it down completely.

Wanted to come by and say hey to all you folks and see how you all have been doing. I've been playing wow and I can't even find my bf2 disc at the moment since moving. Ok well since half way moving to my new place. I'm half moved and half remodeled which makes for quite chaotic environments.

I hope all of you have been doing good, hopefully I'll find my discs and come find you guys in bf2 sooner or later and have a fragging good time!! Ya'll drop me an email sometimes, [email protected] and we can catch up! I use vent pretty much now so you guys can come chat with me if you have it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 2nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
BATMAN!!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 2nd, 2009, 07:43 AM
Dark!!!!!!

Hey man I shot ya an email. Good to see you are still kicking around dirt.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 2nd, 2009, 08:15 AM
WOW... is there anyone left in the world who's not been eaten alive by that thing??

Good to see you around here Dark Knight... BTW you don't need the disk's for BF2 anymore... lol

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
Hey man, good to see you are still kicking. So you still in the Lafayette area with the move? I drive past there periodically and stop by Best Stop grocery for some boudin. Anything going on other than WoW?

Good to see you around.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 2nd, 2009, 09:23 PM
Wazzup Dark :)

Glad to see your still Kicking

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 5th, 2009, 08:23 AM
hey man long time no see

Dark Knight
May 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Yes I'm actually still just outside Lafayette, about 2 or 3 miles from best stop if you can believe that one!! I'm between the towns of Duson and Scott. Haven't been able to game a whole lot, working at a local national retail store as a customer service manager, with some of the worst hours I've seen since my oil field days!!

What are you guys playing these days? I recently kicked my wow addiction, I'm actually leading a team of programmers right now to create our own game. It's quite the challenge, but I think it will be worth the headaches in the long run!!

I hope all of you are doing great guys, and hopefully I will find both some time and money to be able to find you guys on whatever game ya'll are tearing up at the moment!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 3rd, 2012, 11:53 AM
Wow,,, talk about a random wild post from out of the blue :)

Nice to see your still alive and kicking Dark Knight :)

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 3rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Hey man, you definitely revived an old post. Good to hear that you are hanging in there (I assume with the regular suspects). I think everybody is playing different things these day. There are a few of us playing BF3. Some others are into SWTOR. I think every one is pretty busy trying to keep their personal life in order (some actually succeeding).

Hopefully things will work out with your game venture. Stop in anytime.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
:D

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 13th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Wussup Dark Knight. Good to see you are on the right side of the grass.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==