PDA

View Full Version : Hey...

cd
June 14th, 2009, 09:12 AM
How is everyone?

I come back periodically to see how things are going with yall, and out of curiosity started reading some of the old posts I've made over the years... why did yall put up with me? Reading over some of my threads from 2003 or so, I'm kinda embarrassed by what a douche I was.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 14th, 2009, 05:41 PM
sup Corbin, long time no see....Admitting to being a douche is the first step toward recovery. j/k dood....glad to see you still hanging around.

cd
June 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM
sup Corbin, long time no see....Admitting to being a douche is the first step toward recovery. j/k dood....glad to see you still hanging around.

lol thanks, I've transitioned from being an immature douche to just being a dik. It works out. How are things these days? Yall still playing any games together?

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 14th, 2009, 08:10 PM
wuzzup homie yeah we are still playing a little some left 4 dead, bf2, wow, call of duty,and still a little cs. look us up sometime

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 14th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hang around this time. Good to see ya Corb

cd
June 15th, 2009, 07:06 AM
I don't get to play as many games as I'd like these days, but I just picked up L4D last week, and play WOW from time to time.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 15th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Well, L4D is a lot of fun.. its a slaughter fest of ultimate carnage... and a little comedy thrown in for good measure :)

We have TS channel set up for L4D if you hang out in their one night maybe can get you in a friends list so its easier to find you when your on.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 15th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Whats up Ryan... We've had a lot worse before you and after you so don't go trying to claim some douche crown or something.. haha.. That was the past and I think most of the guys who remember you never held anything against you, including myself.

the noxious
June 15th, 2009, 02:25 PM
damn CD, thats a name i havent heard in years!
sup foo!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Welcome!!

LA_MERC_Spark
June 15th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Heya CD.. and nox too..

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
dam haha i could almost say the same thing about you nox lol wuzzuuuuuup!

cd
June 15th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Well, L4D is a lot of fun.. its a slaughter fest of ultimate carnage... and a little comedy thrown in for good measure :)

We have TS channel set up for L4D if you hang out in their one night maybe can get you in a friends list so its easier to find you when your on.
Yeah, I'll have to log on there and see what's going on.

Whats up Ryan... We've had a lot worse before you and after you so don't go trying to claim some douche crown or something.. haha.. That was the past and I think most of the guys who remember you never held anything against you, including myself.Hey Toby, how've you been? Yeah, I never managed to get myself banned, but looking through some of my posts all I can do is shake my head.

damn CD, thats a name i havent heard in years!
sup foo!Hey man, how's life treating you?

Welcome!!

Heya CD.. and nox too..
Hey Spark.

What all servers does everyone play on WOW? I'd like to get back into that as well.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 16th, 2009, 07:02 AM
You want to hang with the WOW crowd?! Run away!!! Run away!! Just kidding. Good to see you again in the forums!

LA_MERC_Shadow
June 16th, 2009, 07:11 AM
We are on bleeding hollow server for wow. Welcome back.

the noxious
June 16th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Im actually engaged, living in Ruston, working in Monroe, and playing too much WoW and since I recently bought a PS3, playing too much CoD4 and Red Faction: Guerilla.
Glad to see so many of ya'll still around.
WB CD.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 16th, 2009, 09:55 AM
How is Red Faction? I played the PC game WAY back and thought it was awesome to go to the test room with all the weapons and blow holes in the walls and stuff...great fun. Anything like that?

the noxious
June 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM
well in Red Faction 1 and 2, it was limited to what you could destroy. In this new one, you can take out ANY building or vehicle, piece by piece. It's the best damage modeling/physics out there right now. You can't, however, destroy the ground or dig holes. Maybe in the next one lol

cd
June 16th, 2009, 02:56 PM
You want to hang with the WOW crowd?! Run away!!! Run away!! Just kidding. Good to see you again in the forums!
lol, thanks man.

We are on bleeding hollow server for wow. Welcome back.
One of these days when I get some time to play, I'll create a pally over there.

Im actually engaged, living in Ruston, working in Monroe, and playing too much WoW and since I recently bought a PS3, playing too much CoD4 and Red Faction: Guerilla.
Glad to see so many of ya'll still around.
WB CD.
Congrats.

I finished school in December. Have my bachelor's in history, and I'm working as a financial councilor at the hospital nearby. It doesn't pay near enough, so I'm bitter, contemplating taking the GRE and going from there.

SnAkEbItE
June 27th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Well CD you can personaly thank me for several times keeping your purdy lips out of the fire....

Long time buddy we need to catch up sometime.

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 28th, 2009, 01:43 PM
man did someonne turn over a wood pile! Wuzzuuuuuup Snake

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 28th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Welcome back to all! Good to see you here again.

SnAkEbItE
June 28th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Trying to survive in this wonderfull economy that we have these days. It's a wonderfull thing!

cd
July 30th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Craziness. Snake hit me up sometime. I'll leave my AIM logged in.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 2nd, 2009, 11:15 PM
Sup CD and Snake. Long time no see. How you guys doing?

SnAkEbItE
August 11th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Well I hit 40 this year and both of my knees are shot, I can how ever still get an erriction with out any meds so all in all pretty good? How about your self there Sniper?

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 11th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Doing good. Staying busy at work and with family. Gets to were a fellow does not have any time off...lol.

SnAkEbItE
August 15th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Yea tell me about it, did I mention that I now work at a public school system in north central arkansas as the network admin, also because I don't have enough to do I coach pee wee basketball as well. Yea I just am bored to tears.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 15th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Damn, I have been away from the forums for too long. All the blasts from the past. I figured I would throw my 2 cents in. WOOT!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 17th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Sup Andy!!!

Apocalypse
December 15th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Ryan you are such a douche! :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 17th, 2009, 07:47 AM
holy cow not another zombie whats up man

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 25th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Hehehe. I feel young again. :p

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM
woaaah baby yeah feel me again ;)

cd
January 2nd, 2010, 10:32 PM
Oh man, Apocalypse? Been a while, hit me up on AIM man.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==