PDA

View Full Version : Crickets......

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 17th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Its been quiet around here. No new posts in a couple days. Taxes got everyone down? After what I paid this year I hate to think what might happen next year if they get rid of some more tax breaks.

LA_MERC_Nutria
April 17th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Slow time of the year I guess...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 17th, 2009, 08:38 AM
yep... I hate crickets

LA_MERC_Nutria
April 17th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Crickets? Let's go fishing

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 17th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I farted in the Cyber Cafe the other day...I didn't realize it would "linger" quite as long as it did...

LA_MERC_Spark
April 17th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I'm here just not motivated to do anything

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 17th, 2009, 09:37 PM

LA_MERC_Drax
April 18th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Anyone like fishsticks?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 18th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Anyone like fishsticks?

As long as I can have some Tarter Sauce to go w/ them...

LA_MERC_Maverick
April 19th, 2009, 06:18 AM
LOL, well, I have been working on a bathroom remodel (well, watching someone else remodel my bathroom) and doing a lot of yard work.

Whats sad is what started off as a simple bathroom floor replacement turned into having to rip the entire floor, subfloor, and floor joists out from under the entire bathroom (which meant removing the tub from the bathroom) to replacing everything in it. I now have a new sink/vanity, toilet, and tub with shower walls. What was going to be about a $500 job turned into a $2000 job. OUCH! Good news is that I have a great looking bathroom that I never have to worry about anymore.

LA_MERC_Drax
April 19th, 2009, 11:35 AM
As long as I can have some Tarter Sauce to go w/ them...

What are you, a gay fish!??

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
My sister is up from Baton Rouge and I've been hanging out with someone whom I am interested in.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 19th, 2009, 04:42 PM
What are you, a gay fish!??

umm...no...
apparently i missed something...

LA_MERC_Drax
April 19th, 2009, 06:17 PM
umm...no...
apparently i missed something...

Joke from southpark, fishsticks and fishd!cks, sound just like, joke should make more sense now, and be unbelievable conry

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 19th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I am alive and well.

Busy at work and on the house. Still playing L4D when I can.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 20th, 2009, 08:32 AM
I've been hanging out with someone whom I am interested in.

Way ta go tech!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I've been hanging out with someone whom I am interested in.

Hey that's awesome if it's a female type person that you are "interested" in...not so awesome if you are just saying that you aren't interested in us any longer... :stick

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 20th, 2009, 02:12 PM
It's a female type person that I am "interested" in and yes, you all still rock. Just had a great week last week and this one is shaping up nicely! So...it's all good in the 'hood.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 21st, 2009, 06:25 PM
Can I edit my remarks? Women make no sense...how can someone be "everything they've looked for" and yet still missing the "romantic connection"? I really wish life (or more specifically, women) made sense.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 22nd, 2009, 02:04 AM
She lost out. Keep teh chin up.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 22nd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Trying...thanks.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 22nd, 2009, 08:36 AM
Women never make sense...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 22nd, 2009, 09:00 AM
Can I edit my remarks? Women make no sense...how can someone be "everything they've looked for" and yet still missing the "romantic connection"? I really wish life (or more specifically, women) made sense.

Well it took me 34 years to find one that made some sense. IMO, they all have to

1. Have a child and the father be full of shat.

2. get married to another one that's full of shat, just to confirm their suspicion that the second one was just like the first one... and they cannot changed them...

3.. then only after they have had it enough with men all together, and built up a brick wall 3 feet thick...

4. The the guy who is everything they ever wanted will come along... then have to tear down the 3 foot wall, mend all the damage the first 2 Arseholes and the ones scattered between did.

5. Only after a great deal of patience and understanding I finally found one that was looking for the guy who was everything her heart wanted, and head just happened to agree.

Well, this was basically how I got there anyway....
but then sometimes you get lucky and meet one that hasn't been through all that :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==