PDA

View Full Version : This...is...spyware!

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 17th, 2009, 04:37 PM
So, I'm looking through this website http://notalwaysright.com/ and come across this one and had to share:

This…Is…Spyware!
Electronics Store | Texas, USA

Customer: “Hi, my son says that I have spartans on my laptop and I should bring it to you guys.”

Me: “…Ma’am? Spartans?”

Customer: “Yes, I called my son at school and told him that screens keep popping up all the time, and he said that I have spartans.”

Me: “Oh! You mean trojans! That’s a possibility; let me run this analyzer on your laptop real quick and we’ll see what’s going on.”

Customer: “Young man, my son is in college and he says it has spartans. You just stand here in a little uniform and make minimum wage. I think my son knows what he is talking about.”

Me: “You’re right ma’am. I was hoping to run a diagnostic and find out that it wasn’t spartans, but just by looking at the login screen, I can tell that you probably have about 300 of the little guys running around.”

Customer: “300?! Is that bad?”

Me: “It’s horrible. They cram themselves into a bottleneck and kill wave after wave of data, until there is a wall of dead programs blocking any more traffic through your computer.”

Customer: “Oh, that just figures. I’m going to go buy a new computer.”

Me: “Ok, ma’am, I think that would be best.”

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 17th, 2009, 09:41 PM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 18th, 2009, 05:07 AM
Yikes - that just gave me Geek Squad flashbacks...That's how every hour of every day was.

aCiD
March 18th, 2009, 06:45 AM
AHAHAHAHAH! Read these, they always make me chuckle.

Customer: "Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says, 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says it can't find it."

Customer: "I have problems printing in red." Helpdesk: "Do you have a color printer?" Customer: "Ah. Thank you."

I love stupid people!!

LA_MERC_Spark
March 18th, 2009, 07:49 AM
LMAO

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==