PDA

View Full Version : Epic Failboat ready to sail?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 28th, 2009, 06:22 PM
IMHO anyway. Seems he cannot reign in the nutjobbers of the left.

http://homepage.bresnan.net/feeds/Parsers/NewsML/NewsMLArticle.aspx?file=2496377

I can now start to ***** a lil.

We should pray to God that the Repubs can muster 40 votes to filibuster the senate.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
January 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Change we can believe in.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
January 29th, 2009, 06:16 AM
To follow up on my earlier sarcastic post, this is what the people voted for in November. I personally think this is very bad. The infrastructure and true stimulus that will be spent in 2009 is only about 20% of the "stimulus" bill. There's a whole list of new hand outs in this one. The taxpayers will eventually have to pick up the tab on this one and it's going to hurt.

To be honest, there are very few fiscal conservatives in the House and Senate these days. I just don't understand it. You can expect Obama to get his way on a lot of stuff. The people have spoken.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 29th, 2009, 07:24 AM
This one is going to hurt no doubt, The only question remaining in my mind is will the left destroy America before they destroy themselves?

There's nothing in this spending package that will benefit anyone who pays taxes, makes an investment, or owns a business... Welcome to the World's Largest Gravy Train... Courtesy of YOU the American Taxpayer, enjoy!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 3rd, 2009, 11:44 PM
........glad to have served :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==