PDA

View Full Version : With Press like this...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 23rd, 2009, 06:24 AM
Ok.. for the most part I'm not going to start getting riled up on the POTUS... I posted a thread about Gitmo, mainly due to it's timing only hours after being sworn in... What happens at/with Gitmo will take some time obviously..

But I saw this video and I'm not going to comment on the POTUS and his obvious thin skin, or the fact he can't seem to deal with a legitimate question without talking points and a teleprompter....

No those are not the issues in this video which trouble me.. it's the looks on the faces of the White House press pool... when you watch it you won't believe you are even seeing adults.. They all look like fawning teenage groupies, creaming themselves at the appearance of the POTUS.. Even the bearded old men are smiling like freaks... Totally sickening... Think they'll ever lay a glove on BHO? Not in our life time... Sad..

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17831.html

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 23rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Well, he didn't answer the question because it hadn't been scripted yet. You can't have a press conference anymore without having caned responses to scripted questions. So he got pissed and avoid the question.

Just my take on it.

Sad Sad Sad, the state we are in now. :(

LA_MERC_Spark
January 23rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
man... you guys need to relax... lol! I mean you still have 3.98 years to go and you will NOT make it at this rate.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 23rd, 2009, 07:11 PM
man... you guys need to relax... lol! I mean you still have 3.98 years to go and you will NOT make it at this rate.

LOL... Well, At this point.. Ive lost all hope in any politician, so expect the sarcastic side to come out on any subject...

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 23rd, 2009, 07:32 PM
lmao @ spark :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==