PDA

View Full Version : What did you get?

LA_MERC_Heater
January 2nd, 2009, 11:47 PM
Just thought it would be fun to spill the beans on what Santa got you for Christmas...And yes even if it happened to be a Wii for the 4 year old..They got to have there gaming fix too ya no!

If you couldn`t tell we got a Wii and force unleashed,and some crappy game mario baseball bashers game..dang kids!

I got a new computer chair,like i needed another reason to sit down at the computer..lol

Anyways lets have it...what did you get!

LA_MERC_FragFood
January 3rd, 2009, 12:19 AM
Blue Ray player and Dark Knight. Fantastic stuff. The audio's phenomenal, even though it and my old progressive scan DVD are/were going through the same optical cable to the same system. Hella difference.

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 3rd, 2009, 03:32 AM
clothes, bow case, wii, movies hunting clothes, tree stand, gift certificates, and some other junk lol

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 3rd, 2009, 07:21 AM
I got GH World Tour, GH Aerosmith, New Logitech computer speakers, a Fender acoustic guitar (now I gotsta take lessons cuz I can't play...lol), WotLK, some clothes, some more cologne cuz people said I stank...

I got Laurie Spore (she said she had it beat the day after Christmas while I was at work - somehow I don't believe that...), an iPod Nano, new king size 32-piece comforter set, an FM transmitter so she can connect her iPod in her car, SingStar Country, $30 on iTunes, and some music CD's...

oh and how can I forget... we both got 6MB HIGH SPEED INTERNETZ!!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 3rd, 2009, 07:54 AM
Sweet arse new Cordura seat covers for my rig.. And two sweaters, one from each boy.

Thats what the Man who has everything gets for Christmas... The kids made out like crazed bandits, but I'm happy to report not one stinking new Lego set!! After last years Lego infestation (more than 10k in total number of Lego's entered my home in 2007 and I think I've stepped on most of them) I banned the Lego!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 3rd, 2009, 08:02 AM
Lets see.
Bungee Cords, Ratchet Straps, Big travel suite case for air travel, some cloths, 3 movies I've always wanted. Gift cards to Lowes, Kohl's, Drill Index, Paddle bit drill set, and a Drill Driver index kit....

Basically a lot of practical tools and equipment that I needed.

networkgod
January 3rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
My lovely wife surprised me with a Kindle! Too Cool! The wife and kids got a bunch of 360 games too and I knew I was never going to get any playtime in... so I bought another 360 for my desk the day after Christmas. =)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 6th, 2009, 03:24 PM
I didn't really get anything, but the kids pwned with rockband, cell phones, rip sticks, and all kinds of other neat stuff.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 6th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I got a jacket from work, a gift cert from Hastings from rook and a Russian Bear hat from my dad (he was there for 3 weeks a couple months ago).

LA_MERC_Drax
January 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I got a 19 hour work day...and mom said she had something for me, gonna go get it thursday now that I'm finally back on solid land.

LMAO wetz, looks like i need to mail you some new lego sets they don't have, or maybe like an erector set, something with little small sharp metal objects....

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 7th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Those are great to find at 3AM when you're on your way to the bathroom. hahah

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 7th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I got myself a new Video card and 8GB of RAM - Mom got me some clothes, a bottle of Polo, a Michael Waltrip Die Cast Car and a Michael Waltrip hat - my cousin who passed away at the first of Dec had already bought me a Michael Waltrip hat (and luckily had given it to mom to wrap), so I got that too.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==