PDA

View Full Version : Regretful

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 30th, 2008, 01:55 PM
After nearly 5 years of my absence, I am finally going to be on high speed Internet again!!! If I am welcomed back, I would love for everyone to finally get to meet my wife, Laurie. She and I went to a couple of the LAG lans over the past few years but none of the veteran LAMERC crew was in attendance. I miss the extreme fun that we all used to have and I miss the comradery among you guys. I know that many many people have come and gone from your ranks, but I miss you all!

I know there were some ill moments in the past and I really and truly hope that I am welcome here again... I made some terrible decisions and for what was done I hope everyone would accept my apologies. I don't recall everyone, but I definitely want to send my deepest apologies to RPSNIPER, I||ega|-op, Big Brother, Dirge, Diesel, Andyconda, Yankee, Onji, LaTech, Yellowdog, Heater, Drax, goose, aCiD, bighead, iamtylerdurden, BigOne, SweetGirL, blondie, Navy, Jester, Maverick, MadMax, Nutria, Sniper, and Slingblade. Guys (and gals) I am soo sorry for any harsh or negative things that I have or may have done.

So, IF I am welcomed back, Laurie and I would love to play with you all and possibly become part of the LAMERC family again...?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 30th, 2008, 04:03 PM
What's up Jay - good to see you.

AFAIK, you don't owe me any apologies personally - I'm just glad to see you're alive ;-)

LA_MERC_Heater
December 30th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Sup man..long time no see.It is good to see your still kicking,and i would have no problem seeing you and your wife around again..We need more fresh meat at the lans again!
See you around...

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 30th, 2008, 06:08 PM
hey man nothin but love for ya in my opinion the past is the pas tif everyone is cool with you hanging around I say hang bro

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 30th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Same here Jay, shat happens...
I'm not one to hold a grudge... well, maybe I am... yea as matter of fact I hate several people out their.... Real SOB's

Ohh.. but your not one of them :stick

:) Glad to see you pop back up:)

I miss the old days of RiverRat hoping onto the 1.6 server with his ban stick waving, ready to ban the first nub that dare speak up

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
December 30th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Jay! been a long time mano. Glad things are going well for you. No hard feelings here either. And lol at yellowdog, yeah ole river rat had the ban key bound and liked to bounce nubs, good times. Glad to see you around.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 31st, 2008, 12:26 AM
All I can say is well your past eludes me so I am of course cool with ya. Especially if the guy that jumped me says it be cool:stick.

Some of us still play CS:1.6 and CS:Source, but we also play L4D now. Kind of looking for the next game to really hit us up. I just hope the FPS doesn't go the way of the horror flick.

Anyway good to see ya.

Rook

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 31st, 2008, 06:22 AM
Hey dude! nice to see you around. I hope you and your lovely wife hang around and BS with us, everyone deserves a second chance. Things are alot different now, but different does not always mean worse !!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 31st, 2008, 07:57 AM
Sup rat

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 31st, 2008, 10:57 AM
Wow - soo many new name changes.. I'm all teary eyed now! LOL - ty guys for your remarks.... my first goal once i get our dsl hooked up is to jump in 1.6 - My UMP has well rusted over so it's gonna take a LOT of getting used to again... I don't have source, but I am in extreme pain achin for some fun 1.6 times again...

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 31st, 2008, 06:19 PM
hey jay, glad you are on the net again. I don't think anything done or said in the past (edit to include "on either side") was to the extent to justify persisting to the present. Welcome back.

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 2nd, 2009, 06:32 AM
Oh helllll naw.. go away unless you have my meat basket

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 2nd, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hey Jay. Good to see you back in the mix. No ill here stud, come on in and enjoy the fun again. Again, good to see you back online.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 2nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks again guys for the warm remarks!!!!

My DSL modem was "supposed" to hyave arrived New Years Eve, but it has not came in yet.. I called AT&T and had them call UPS to trace it and UPS told AT&T who then told me that it should be at the house by their close of business today which is 7pm local time - w00t w00t - and if it doesnt, me and the wife are gonna be flattening some UPS tires and breaking some legs...j/k

As for you Nutria - YOU BETTER play some 1.6 wit me - I miss ya man! And Andy - how bout some TamJungler??

LA_MERC_Heater
January 2nd, 2009, 11:42 PM
Andy can`t handle the Tamjungler!!!! Nope nope...Must start him off slow baby steps man!!:nam:

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 3rd, 2009, 07:55 AM
Glad to see you back around Jay...okay...some CS 1.6 gaming needs to be lined up. :)

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 3rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
Onji said that the MERC 1.6 server seems to die alot - and I dont know of any other servers... I know LAG has one but I dont know the IP address... from what I remember theirs used to stay pretty full though... wont be much fun for us to mess around on a full server - 'specially when I am waaaay out of practice...LOL

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 3rd, 2009, 11:04 AM
Lag IP is: 72.29.117.201:27015 I usually jump in their server to get a cs fix, or join sniper in a gun game crack server. Jay, if you havent tried the gun game mod give it a shot, instant respawn and you level up threw all the guns, get knifed lose a level kinda thing, check it out.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 3rd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Lag has a couple servers. We could populate their A better Place to Wait server.

Also can someone get RiverRat an invite to our LaMerc group on Steam friends?

I think my id is thee_rook or LA_MERC_th33_]2ook

Also who needed or possibly needed the HP tower I have? M@v or M@l?

Specs on machine: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&docname=c00607954&product=1841799&printable=yes&encodeUrl=true&

Product Specifications

Content starts here

Hardware
Software
Warranty
Product number
ER890AA
Introduction date
13-Feb-2006
Country/region sold in:

US
Canada

Hardware
Base processor
Athlon 64 (V) 3800+ 2.4 GHz

2000 MT/s (mega transfers/second)
Socket 939

Chipset
GeForce 6150 LE
Motherboard

Manufacturer: Asus
Motherboard Name: A8N-LA
HP/Compaq motherboard name: Nagami-GL8E

Memory
Component Attributes
Memory Installed 1 GB (2 x 512)
Maximum allowed 4 GB* (4 x 1 GB) requires the replacement of the installed 512 MB DIMMs

*Actual available memory may be less
Speed supported PC-3200 MB/sec
Type 184 pin, DDR SDRAM
DIMM slots Four
Open DIMM slots Two
Hard drive

200 GB SATA
7200 rpm

16X DVD(+/-)R/RW (+/-)R DL LightScribe drive

* Must use Double-Layer media discs in order to take advantage of the DL technology
* Must use LightScribe-enabled media discs and supporting software in order to take advantage of the LightScribe technology

Modem
PCI K56flex data/fax modem

Video Graphics
Integrated

Sound/Audio
Integrated High Definition audio

* Realtek ALC 883 chipset
* Supports up to 8 audio channels
* Dolby Pro Logic II compatible

Network (LAN)
Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface
Memory card reader

* USB interface

* Supports the following cards:
o Compact Flash I
o Compact Flash II
o SmartMedia
o Memory Stick
o Memory Stick Pro
o MultiMediaCard
o Secure Digital (SD)
o Micro Drive
o XD Picture Card (xd = extreme digital)

External I/O ports
I/O ports on the front panel
Port type Quantity

9-in-1 (4 slot) + 1 USB One

1394 One
USB Two
Headphone One
Line-in One
Microphone One

I/O ports on the back panel
Port type Quantity

PS/2 (keyboard, mouse) Two
VGA One
USB Four
1394 One
LAN One
Audio (side speaker out, rear speaker out, center speaker out, line-in, line-out, microphone) One each

Expansion slots (available)
Slot type Quantity

PCI Three (Two available)
PCI Express x16 One (One available)
DIMM Slots Four (Two available)

Drive bays (available)
Bay type Quantity

5.25" external Two (One available)
3.5" external Two (One available)
3.5" internal One (None available)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Lag has a couple servers. We could populate their A better Place to Wait server.

Also can someone get RiverRat an invite to our LaMerc group on Steam friends?

I think my id is thee_rook or LA_MERC_th33_]2ook

Also who needed or possibly needed the HP tower I have? M@v or M@l?

I don't know which one of those two wanted it, but I might if they don't - what are you asking for it?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM
One had a bad board or processor or what not and I said I had an HP tower that might work. I picked it up free of charge and restored it to factory. Runs XP snappy and I upgraded the RAM to 3 or 4 GB. Other than that I have done nothing with it. Was thinking about making it into my FTP server with Fedora 10.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==