PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 24th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Thought I would get the jump on you Noobs and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! May the Lord bless you and keep you all and if that doesn't work take heart in knowing the Federal Government has your back! :band

PS if any of the WoW people come around, Merry Christmas to you also! :stick

:xmas4

:nox

David

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 24th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Merry Christmas La Merc! To all those traveling, be safe and don't get in a hurry. I hope that everyone is able to spend some time with those we love. Among all of the craziness, don't forget the gift that started it all.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 24th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone, I'm not traveling far, just 7 miles up the road, so its all good to me.:)

LA_MERC_Spark
December 24th, 2008, 01:40 PM
merry xmas to everyone and your families

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 24th, 2008, 03:03 PM
:xmas4:xmas3:xmas1:xmas7:xmas5:xmas6:xmas8 Merry Christmas everyone! God bless you and be safe.

waltersw15
December 24th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Merry Christmas!

LA_MERC_johncst
December 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM
US WOW people well from all us wow peeps merry christmas HO HO HO

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM
:xmas4

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Be careful, and enjoy your time with your families!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
December 25th, 2008, 01:46 AM
PS if any of the WoW people come around, Merry Christmas to you also! :stick

David

What do you mean "you people"??!??!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 25th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Lol. Merry Christmas to all. Hope it goes well and without to much conflict.:stick ^^^^^^

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 25th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Merry Christmas, everyone!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 25th, 2008, 07:16 AM

Exactly that!!
YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE,

YOOOOOUUUUUU PEOOOPPPPLLEEEE!!!!!!

OH, and did I say say you people?? :stick

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 25th, 2008, 09:22 AM
w00t Merry Xmas! May you all have a wonderful holiday.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
December 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Merry christmas all. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Merry Christmas everyone...just got home and had bear steaks for Christmas Dinner...om nom nom nom...

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 31st, 2008, 06:21 PM
lol nom nom

Merry Xmas all! little late...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM

Great Tropical Thunder Quote Justin. Kudoos. And as a fellow WOW geek, MERRY XMAS You ho ho ho's fo sho sho sho!!!!!!!!!

And A Nappy Puke Year, Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Rock 2009

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==