PDA

View Full Version : N.O. vs. Denver!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 16th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Go Broncos.

Sorry boys but my team is coming to town. I sure hope Ed is going with them:stick

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 16th, 2008, 06:24 AM
I demand neutral ref's. If Ed had really blown the whistle, why did he continue to follow the fumble recovery and only signal a stop in the clock when the Charger went out of bounds? hmmmmm?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 16th, 2008, 07:32 AM
I demand neutral ref's. If Ed had really blown the whistle, why did he continue to follow the fumble recovery and only signal a stop in the clock when the Charger went out of bounds? hmmmmm?

EXACTLY!, WTF was that!

GEAUX SAINTS!

waltersw15
September 19th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I don't know about y'all, but I think Denver is primed for a letdown. Look for an LSU, New Orleans sweep this weekend.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 20th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I don't know about y'all, but I think Denver is primed for a letdown. Look for an LSU, New Orleans sweep this weekend.

Auburn is picked for teh upset ------ better defense?

Denver is just to powerful of an offense. Look for Reggie to have a big game though. Go Broncos!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:eB_0XZ6Sx1DUgM:http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Sports/0_nfl_football_denver_broncos.gif

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 20th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Auburn was picked because they are home. The home team has won the last 6 in the series.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 22nd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Here we go. Gotta love tis lady!:stick

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/saints_suck.gif

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 23rd, 2008, 05:54 AM
gee, I was gonna say great game...

Hope she has fun with her next bowel movement.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 23rd, 2008, 07:38 AM
yeah denver is on a roll.. officials keep winning games for them every week... Did you see Payton's complaint to the league about the no call on the 3rd and 1? Defense CLEARLY lined up in the neutral zone allowing for an easy tackle of Thomas which forced us to attempt a field goal. It should have been 5 yard penalty and fresh set of downs.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM
yeah denver is on a roll.. officials keep winning games for them every week... Did you see Payton's complaint to the league about the no call on the 3rd and 1? Defense CLEARLY lined up in the neutral zone allowing for an easy tackle of Thomas which forced us to attempt a field goal. It should have been 5 yard penalty and fresh set of downs.

Exactly, and no matter how loud I yelled at my TV the refs didn't see the infraction which is refereing 101, good lord what a screw up.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 23rd, 2008, 08:41 AM
yeah Denver is facing some seriously bad karma in the officiating for the rest of the season... basically 2 games given to them now.

Rollout
September 29th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Brees looked great this week, and so did DUECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Croud noise please)

Auburn's "flex this s..." offense BLOWS! Franklin HAS to go!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 30th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Drew is da man!

LA_MERC_Spark
October 3rd, 2008, 08:47 AM
he's on pace to break records and our #1 guy is out! very impressive even @ 2 n 2

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==