PDA

View Full Version : HAHA PWNEd It's about time

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
matthews isnt as bad as olberfag or however you spell it. Also I am not a republican but my beliefs and morales lean that way. I have voted for some democrats and probably will from time to time again. But when i watch the ne ws I want to see someone tear them apart BOTH sides not lick Obamas feet like they do. If you are a news caster no matter what you belive argue the opposite of what they believe make them convince me. I hated to hear this guy open his mouth. and Fox gets on my nerves as well the need to do the same thing.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080908/ap_en_tv/tv_nbc_olbermann

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 8th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Well, you got the right to voice your opinion, and you also have the right to seek other employment.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 8th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah, this was pretty damn funny. NBC was pwned during the RNC, when the delegates were mocking NBC. Nice to see fallout!

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 8th, 2008, 05:35 PM
yeah he has the right to voice his opinion but not when he is supposed to be covering a convention. he is supposed to report not bash. that guy got on my last nerve

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
September 9th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Yep, big difference between an opinion based show (i.e. O'Rielly Factor, Crossfire, etc.) and a news segment.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==