PDA

View Full Version : Skeletons II ...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 6th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Looks like IBD has picked up on the Free Press line...

Here is one paragraph that will make your skin crawl.

Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour, born Donald Warden, is another interesting fellow from Obama's past. He himself is a graduate of Harvard and has been a guest lecturer there. His writings and statements reveal him to be an ideological clone of the Rev. Wright, who married Barack and Michelle and baptized their children.

So when BO say's he wasn't listening to the Rev Wright rail on America and Race baiting it's white population, why did he choose him to perform his marriage and baptize his children? This cat is a freak people...

Here is the whole editorial...

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=305508174916939

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 6th, 2008, 09:35 AM
If nothing else, his past ties with people who DO NOT have Americas best interest in mind, would make me very skeptical of his GOOD intentions for the betterment of the American people.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I stopped at Magna Cum Saudi

Opening with a smart ass play on words is not the way to endear me to your opinion. Not saying there isn't merit to it but the delivery sucks.

Chi_Townz
September 8th, 2008, 07:03 AM
"California Congresswoman Barbara Lee entered an official statement of appreciation of Warden and his Black Panther colleagues for their role in founding a radical group known as the African-American Association into the Congressional Record of April 23, 2007."

HHHMMMMM... AAA... Sounds familiar...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 8th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Did money EVER get to Obama?

The article doe start a little "Hate" typish. Maybe that will get them points in their arena, but not with some.

I made it through the first 3 sentences CFH. Go ahead give it a try.:stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==