PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson can say it

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 17th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Why is there such a double standard? Either drop the stigmata about it or police both sides.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/07/jesse-jackson-shows-hypocrisy-by.html

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 17th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Jesse Jackson is as Jesse Jackson does.

My .02

He is where he wants to be. Fresh in the forefront of everyone's mind. Makes Obama look good towards the "white" Americans who thought Obama was to "black". Now that Jesse thinks he is,
"...talking down to black people...telling ******s how to behave.", he is good with "white loving" Americans. If he is talking down to blacks then he must be okay to make President.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 17th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Michael Richards and Imus should be all over this.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 17th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Michael Richards and Imus should be all over this.

I would if I were them. I don't mind not using the word if its offensive to you but if you use it I will to. Don't be a hypocrite.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 17th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Jesse Jackson IS one, therefore the Liberals all allow the Double Standard.... IMO... Plus he's been victimized his whole life brother, white-man kept him down, repressed his sorry arse; he's just a poor dumb (insert racially charged slang word here, rhymes with CHIGGER) man he don't KNOW no better... hmmm hmmm, thats right.... just a stupid ol'black man.... :stick

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 17th, 2008, 01:24 PM
So if McCain, at the NAACP the other day, would have said word for word the exact same statement - "Obama's been talking down to black people, telling niggas how to behave" ..... would that have made headlines? would they have rushed the stage in anger? He could cite JJ, self proclaimed spokesperson of the african american community, as his source.

LA_MERC_FragFood
July 17th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Ummm, it's stigma, not stigmata (http://www.catholicculture.org/library/dictionary/index.cfm?id=36650). Just wanted to clear that up. Sorry.

(Vocabulary nazi slinks away) :stick

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 17th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Ummm, it's stigma, not stigmata (http://www.catholicculture.org/library/dictionary/index.cfm?id=36650). Just wanted to clear that up. Sorry.

(Vocabulary nazi slinks away) :stick

Are you correcting the grammer of the word or the word, itself? I didn't understand the definition part. Yes, you are correct if you are just pointing out the stigmata is plural form of stagma even though your link didn't mention that.

the noxious
July 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
i couldnt finish watching that video because of Bill O'reilly, he's a dumbarse,a nd hearing his voice makes me want to [punch a brick wall].

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 18th, 2008, 08:01 AM
LOL Nox, that's ok. your entitled to your illinformed innacurate opinion. be a patriot, don't be a pinhead.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM
i couldnt finish watching that video because of Bill O'reilly, he's a dumbarse,a nd hearing his voice makes me want to [punch a brick wall].

Nox, C'mon buddy. Bill is not perfect but he's by far the most fair and unbias person reporting media to date. Whether you're Liberal or Conservative if you take him at his actions you can't help but notice that. Just the fact that fox news decided to leave out JJ's use of the word ****** shows how fair and unbias as it is, NOT, and goes to show even they are influenced by media pressure. I'm a liberal minded person but will always appreciate and understand the need for a conservative government. I'm a conservative Republican and it pissed me off that fox didn't scrutinize and crusify JJ for his actions. Definatley a hypocrytical stance. It's people like me that should be infuriated that they left out the most incriminating part. Liberal minded people shoudl be jumping for joy that one of their front runners will not be held acountable as those on the conservative side seem to be. But as a person who watches both liberal channels (Got to know what the enemy is thinking) and conservative channels I can say fox is the fairest.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 18th, 2008, 12:52 PM
it pissed me off that fox didn't scrutinize and crusify JJ for his actions. Definatley a hypocrytical stance. It's people like me that should be infuriated that they left out the most incriminating part.

Did you see what went down on The View? whoopi should be fired this morning with a large march of protest to the executives office.

or

Elizabeth Hasselbeck should have started saying it too. something like "you're right, it's not the word or sound that has a negative connotation, it's the meaning. so just like you, if I say it to mean something good and endearing and not in a negative way, then it should be fine for all of us to say ******" then she should look at barbara walters, hold out her fist and say "what's up mah nigga"

check out the hypocrosy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKjvdMVkzQY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKjvdMVkzQY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 18th, 2008, 11:27 PM
FREE SPEECH. Nuff Said.
Like I said. I don't mind not saying a term you find hurtful when I'm around you. But if I hear you say it. Gloves Off, You'll be hearing the word N.I.G.G.A.R from my lips. I will not stand for that kind of bullshiot hypocracy. If you really don't liek the word then get over it. It apparetnly doesn't bother them as much as they exclaim. To me it becomes more of a power struggle. ANd what kind of bull**** is this about my mom couldn't vote in the country she was born. WTF, It's called evolution and progress. We all either need to grow together and work together or stfu!

Wow, this issues really bothers me. I'm going to go have a bourbon and coke and chill.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 19th, 2008, 08:13 AM
I'm starting to think the world would be better off without Bioches like that.. Period... they will beat somthing like this to death.

Woppie
IT isn't balance, but we would like it to be

Yea, shes right, its gone so far in the other direction, you got stupid white chicks crying on TV because they cant say a word that you can... and if shes does...

Well... you better not let that word come out of your mouth cracker Bioch!

man this kind of Shat pisses me off too... Im with you Andy, fix me one too :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 20th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I think they should arrest Jesse for committing a hate crime. Saying such a derogatory word on nat'l television. Inciting hate in every walk of America.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==