PDA

View Full Version : DAMN Barrack!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 16th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Don't damn the gas station or farmers, DAMN Barrack! (http://www.vlogitics.com/play.php?vid=250)

LA_MERC_Spark
June 16th, 2008, 12:46 PM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 16th, 2008, 01:06 PM
It's refreshing to see something like that with all the crap going on lately. Well said James David Malley!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 16th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Praise the lord, I've seen the light!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 16th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Pastor Manning is fiercely opposed to the gentrification of Harlem[3] and calls for its residents to boycott its shops, restaurants, doctors, banks and churches.[4] That action, combined with a general rent strike, would force all property owners out of Harlem, he said, leaving the neighborhood to its rightful inheritors: black people.[1][5]

No whites.....what a racist bigoted fvck who desecrates the pulpit he stands at.

As a younger man, Pastor Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.[1]

He just perpetrates another type of fraud daily with his whacko bullsh!t.

Pastor Manning achieved some controversy in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube[7]. Most notably, he called Obama a "good house negro" in one sermon[8] while in another, he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage accused him of being a "pimp," citing the popular viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama" as evidence[9]. It should be noted, however, that the video was produced by BarelyPolitical, a private company that has no affiliation with the Obama campaign[10]. BarelyPolitical themselves clarified this fact in a subsequent video, stating, "[We] would like to make it clear: the Obama campaign had nothing to do with Obama Girl."[11].

A good ol' N***** can call another black person a n***** all day, but I dare any of you to stand up in his church, being white, and yell out Obama is a good house negro!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

Why don't we just stack all the "Rightful Inheritors" in Harlem and let them loot each other. Was NOLA not enough of a squander that we must all forget who was looting and shooting then whining and crying.

**Edited by LA_MERC_T4rg3T**

Please don't go around the word filter for these types of words in the public forums.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 16th, 2008, 03:07 PM
r00k, I hope you read all of the other articles. He's actually against a lot of black people and is boycotting a lot of black owned businesses. It seems as though he is focusing on developers who own the property and who are raising rent so high that no one living in the area can afford it so that they can force people out of their homes to redevelop the area. Thus the use of the word, gentrification. I might have read it all wrong but that seems to be the jist of things.

Also, it is a proven fact that only white people can be labeled as racist.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 16th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Dang Toby, you should change your signature to "The Spin Stops Here!"
that's better than O'Riely could have said it.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 16th, 2008, 09:44 PM
LOL Aight. He still infers that it is the "Non-Black" man that is ruining Harlem.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==