PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Hitting with the Hard Questions

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 30th, 2008, 07:35 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PGeu_4Ekx-o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PGeu_4Ekx-o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 31st, 2008, 12:28 PM
LOL!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 31st, 2008, 01:06 PM
What kills me... if your a supporter, and you are going to go on a public stage to speak up for someone you feel you are qualified to do so... You had better be able to answer their questions. If you cant, then get off the stage.

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM
haha that was old though those two guys are for obama atleast they sound like they are.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 1st, 2008, 02:30 AM
That is the PERFECT example of what a large chunk of obama supporters sound like. All these idealistic 20 somethings and "minorities" vote for him because he's either good looking or is AMAZING at talking and saying jack shizzit.

I keep hearing "hope" and "change" but I have YET to hear or see what the flock that means. Fine, you'll pull the troops out of Iraq...then what? 4 years is a long time to have 300+ million people staring at you with drool running down thier colective chins waiting for you do SOMETHING presidential.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 1st, 2008, 08:09 AM
Fine, you'll pull the troops out of Iraq...then what? 4 years is a long time to have 300+ million people staring at you with drool running down thier colective chins waiting for you do SOMETHING presidential.

True to the 10th power, Scott :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 1st, 2008, 10:31 AM
Scott my friend you hit it on the head. Show me something dont just tell me something. I had not seen that until yesterday but I wish tey would re air it lol. What is that guys name? Oberman or something. Im surprised he let the other guy ask that question I think he is in love with Obama.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 1st, 2008, 11:48 AM
This is from Feb. 19th.

I thought it was funny cause this guy is usually riding obama's jock but he has a moment of clarity and acts like he's on foxnews.

but for me, it highlights the entire problem with obama - there is no substance. even if he doesn't have much experience, where is the plan to address the top 10 concerns in the nation, plan for running the nation, and plan for where he will direct the nation over his term.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==