PDA

View Full Version : IRON MAN

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
anyone seen it yet i went to the midnight show last night. I loved it havent ever been a fan Of Downey Jr. but i have to give it to the guy I think he did a DAMN good job. I was dissapointed at the end of the credits to see Samual L Jackson is going to play Nick fury in the next movie though. God I think he sux SOO SOOOO HARD!!!! now I will probably go and see it anyway but now I have to listem to his yelling throuout another movie
Oh and you have to wait till the end of the credits to see the Whiner

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 3rd, 2008, 09:12 AM
the wife and I are going to see it tonight. sounds like a great movie.

Samual Jackson probably got the part because of his roll in the xXx movies. I think they would be better off getting Hasselhoff to reprise the role. I'd love to see Jack from 24 play the role.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 3rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
saw it last night, it was amazing.

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 3rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
yeah keifer would probably be good i would rather see anyone even Michael Jackson rather than SAM

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
May 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
I thought it was really good. Fun/Serious/Seksy. Paltrow as a red head. Damn she looked good!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 3rd, 2008, 10:15 PM
yeah, she looked hot. both in that blue dress and in office attire.

great movie. looks like it will be turned down a few notches if they let samual jackson in it. he's done a few good ones (http://www.uber.com/samjackson), but mostly it's been B level movies. they would be better off putting him in as a provider of alcohol to Tony Stark "SAMUAL JACKSON BEER! IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!!!"

http://homepages.ius.edu/TESNGIBS/photogallery_files/image019.jpg

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
May 3rd, 2008, 11:00 PM
yes, very good movie. Just got back from seeing it and was well worth the 4 bux.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 4th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Agreed...good movie. Saw it today with some people from work. Good effects, good lines...ok story. This is a set-up mostly for the next movie...but a good set-up

LA_MERC_BS
May 4th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Thought it was awsome!! cept for the part with Sam jackson. Whats that all about? Reminds me of the movie XXX. Great movie until Vin Diesel was gone and the second XXX came out with Sam and Ice cream, didn't even waist my money on that one. I thought the movie Jumper would have been a lot better with out Sam in it. To me he's a tipe-cast character for some roles. I think he's trying to step outside of whats he's good at. Star Wars and Marvel comics should be off limits to him.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 4th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Thinking back, I think one of my favorite parts was the scene in the airplane where he's partying it up and a stripper pole extends out of the floor.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==