PDA

View Full Version : WTF are tehse people thinking?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 15th, 2008, 02:19 PM
involving a 6 yr old in this? and asking highschools to reproduce the play? (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=61615) not only is it sick and perverted, but how the hell can it even be considered legal?

LA_MERC_Spark
April 15th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over?

LA_MERC_goose
April 15th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over?

Yeah, what he said !

I'm telling you, the US needs a 'They needed killing' law. This would be one of those times where it would need to be used.

LA_MERC_BS
April 16th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Our country is turning into a nut house. Imagine for a second how things were 15 years ago. Now imagine at this pace how things will be in the next 15 years. I'm retiring in 15 more years, I'm loading up my kids and moving to another country. Maybe Mexico. All the Mexicans should be living in the U.S by then and I could probably get land fairly cheap.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I think Mexico is a good choice. alot of movies depicting the ill fate of the US show the main characters going to Mexico....... Terminator, Day after Tomorrow, Young Guns...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 16th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I think Mexico is a good choice. alot of movies depicting the ill fate of the US show the main characters going to Mexico....... Terminator, Day after Tomorrow, Young Guns...

CO, come back to earth please... LOL,

but HEY! if the movies are right... then I guess you may be onto something their :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM
When Sky Net goes live, you'll wish you had run for the border. LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==