PDA

View Full Version : Droopy pants law...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 15th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Some may call this "too much government" but here's a link to a droopy pants law that was passed in the Florida Senate (still has to pass in the HoR): http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN1333370820080314?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews

/rant on
Now, I want one of those in SC, along w/ a 'no 'god awful fake gold chains law', and a 'please take the tag off your hat (we know you didn't steal it, and I don't care if it's a knock-off or not)' law, and a ''wear the bill of your cap in the front, not cocked to the side' law, and for good measure, a 'no $5000 rims on a $500 car law', as well as a 'no spending $150 on getting your hair and nails done while spending food stamps on food for your kids' law.

Heck, lets have a 'get a job' law and be done w/ it too!

/rant off

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 16th, 2008, 06:56 AM
LOL! Rant on!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 16th, 2008, 11:32 AM
/sarcasm on
MadMax, tell us how you feel man. Don't hold back.
/sarcasm off

Lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 16th, 2008, 11:40 AM
nice...lol

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 16th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Despite being the butt of jokes, the bill's sponsor, Orlando Sen. Gary Siplin, a Democrat, has said the fashion statement has a back-story -- it was made popular by rap artists after first appearing among prison inmates as a signal they were looking for sex.

"All we're trying to do now is trying to inform folks that we have a fad now that does not have a very good origination," Siplin said. "We're trying to make an example in school," he added, saying it would help students get jobs and a degree.

H3LL YEA!!!

Get a fvcking Job dammit!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 17th, 2008, 09:30 AM
We've had the droopy pants law for almost a year in a few small towns in LA.

Also, not all of them buy $5000 rims for their $500 cars.... Some of them just rent the rims (http://www.rnrwheels.com/). Wonder if they have a rent-to-own program LOL

Gotta love the business name - Rent-N-Roll The cars on the website should be changed to reflect their real world business. they should have a 1983 cutlas with bondo, faded green paint and a torn up clothe cover on the roof, and 3 of the engines pistons have blown rings so you get the smog effect. but i thas nice chrome 26" spinners with gold accents.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==