February 20th, 2008, 09:49 AM
good find Scott!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 20th, 2008, 10:22 AM
i have to agree.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 20th, 2008, 10:50 AM
AWM.... Baby!! Leading the Way!!

Here's the begining of my AWM stump speech...

"Gentlemen, today I join the legion of AWM as one of you! A taxpayer NOT a tax-taker, a pillar of my home, a leader of my family, and an active participant in the greatest country ever known on this EARTH!!"

"Like many of you, I carpool NOT car-jack! I accept those that accept me and some who don't, I open my arms, my community, may country to those willing to join and fight the good fight, work hard and improve this nation." Improve our nation not from Washington or the hand of Big Government but from our hands, our hard work, our Sweat. Just like the AWM who came before us and led us to where we are today!!!"

(ok out for now!! lol)

Rollout
February 20th, 2008, 11:07 AM
I'm with ya brother!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
February 20th, 2008, 11:28 AM
nice find :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 20th, 2008, 12:14 PM
He hopes that she will be the Democratic nominee for president in 2008, and he will make sure that she gets beaten like a drum.

Amen... at this point, I am hoping for the Clinton Express to make it into the station first for the Demcratic nomnation.. I think she will be easier to beat than Obama, the more I think about that guy running for president the more worried I become, he seems to me like a guy with a bunch of feel good rhetoric and no substance,,, someone like that in office is going to get a lot of Angry White Men Killed over seas. Secondly I'm not sure this country can survive a Please everyone happy happy Joy joy president.... Theirs too many powers abroad just waiting for the opportunity to test this countries resolve to fight back.

China, Iran, the middle east, and God only knows who else is waiting to get in line.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 20th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Guess that makes me an AWM!

Big_ch33se
February 20th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I hope to god she wins the nomination but it dont look good. I dont think Obama can win, but then again, I'd rather not find out.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==