PDA

View Full Version : Berkley California tells Marines to get the F-Out of town

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Damn Liberal Hippies (http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=46494)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 13th, 2008, 02:01 PM
F-off Berkley!..

Note to Jihadist's across the globe, for the love of God start with the Peace-dove-wimps in NoCal! They don't carry guns, or fight back!

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 13th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Sort of the same thing happened in Toledo...except for drills: http://www.nbc24.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=94192

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 13th, 2008, 02:34 PM
That lady in the pink just needs a good HARRRDDD!!! Fuc.... Fudge sickle..:)

Big_ch33se
February 13th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Pansy mutha flippas like that should be booted the F out of the country. The only reason they got their faggot little college is because of the military. I would seriously punch that biotch right in her face. That fruitcake mayor should be recalled and barred from any further political positions in the U S.
F'in smacktards.

LA_MERC_Spark
February 13th, 2008, 08:04 PM
idiots.. plain and simple...

waltersw15
February 13th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I thought it was funny at the end of the clip when they said that the council was expected to tone down its language against the recruitment center when Washington was going to make federal funding cuts to the city.

"We like to shoot our mouths off, but please don't take away our money!"

The day we ever get attacked and they are getting raped and pillaged, they will be crying for those marines that they want kicked out of town.

Big_ch33se
February 16th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Word.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 16th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Tech, I just read the other article... Man,,,who the hell are we voting into office.. a bunch of liberal pansies...

Ohhh we don't want people in uniform running around our town practicing how to fight...

But, if there is ever a (REAL) problem.. oh, well thats different... now you want them... Come on people?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 16th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Concrete wall around the city. The guys in uniforms can shoot whomever tries to leave.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 16th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Hummm, hey it can be a 28 days later marathon... pretend everyone in the city is an Infected zombie... anyone who tries to leave gets shot.

It could be real good practice just in case we really do get overrun by flesh eating zombies

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
We could change the name to Berklin!

waltersw15
February 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Good idea, Rook. The Berklin Wall.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 22nd, 2008, 09:51 AM
Hey guys! Its been awhile! I felt compelled by some strange force to come back and comment on this post :p

I think that berkley is right, actually. I think that we SHOULD remove all military from Berkley!!! In fact, I think we should remove all military, police, EMTs, and manly steak houses too. Let the homos rule Berkley, and pound each other to death. Then we send the Marine corps back in to build a new base on the site of Cal Berkley, and build a monument to all soldiers who shed their blood to make this country free. Any survivors will become the stars of a new reality show..."Survivor Afganistan" The End

waltersw15
February 22nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
Manpile at Berkley!!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==