PDA

View Full Version : On the Verge..

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 6th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Congrats to Frag he's only 40 points or so from promotion to Captain!! For those interested in joining us tonight, I'm sure you can catch us on around 9pm to 10pm CST... Doc, Frag and I carried the LA_MERC tag with a dominate performance last night, sweeping the Gold, Silver and Bronze while leading our SAS team victory! Good fun!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
February 6th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Kudos Jack! I suppose it will be screenshot time tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

That last round on MOAB last night was pretty good. Some serious "wack-a-mole" trying to exterminate the insurgents.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Congrads Frag! I think I get my second star the next time I log into the game. I think I was only being held back because I didn't have the hours but I believe its 1200 hours to get it and I'm there.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
February 7th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Frag picked up his promotion last night while we were playing on MOAB. Again, congrats.

Toby, I believe that you need 1250 hours to get the second star. Of course, by the time you get the additional play time in, you'll have the points for the third star as well. Looks like you are adding those points at a pretty good rate.

I'm back to playing a new account so that I can have the fun of ranking up.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 7th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry to have missed it last night!! I was on, then had to tend to a little one! Congrats Frag!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==