PDA

View Full Version : the saints blow

Big_ch33se
December 30th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Got to be the stupidest, sorriest, most talentless and brainless pack o sh1t ever assembled. After sucking up the entire first half and somehow still being in the game they punt the ball straight to the greatest kick returner in the history of the game and watch him smoke them all the way down the field for the touchdown that probably wraps up this sorry ass under achieving season for this pathetic excuse of a professional sports franchise. F da saints and their bullsh1t.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 31st, 2007, 06:52 AM
Sounds like you've been knee deep in guiness all afternoon there sean. Tell us how you really feel about the saints...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 31st, 2007, 08:41 AM
Hahahaha. Look at what the Broncos did when they played Chicago. They kicked it to him TWICE!....and YES each time he ran it back.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 31st, 2007, 10:50 AM
don't feel bad, at least the Jets aren't your home team.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 1st, 2008, 09:34 AM
na...Saints a worse man.. They give you hope by actually doing good once in a while... then they rip your guts out by COMPLETELY stinking up the joint the next season. I mean all we did is ADD a couple players from last years team and we can't even finish @ %50. The Saints had everything in their favor. All they had to do was win two games against teams that were out of the playoff hunt, and they couldn't do ****e.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 2nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
lol, try living with the Bills as your home team in the 90's. Talk about the all-time nut-punch

I feel your pain!!!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 3rd, 2008, 10:45 AM
Didn't they win 4 Super Bowls in the 90's?

I've been waiting for a Championship since i was born.....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
I LOVE MY BOYS IN BLACK AND GOLD!

My SAINTS OF OLD!

That crumble and fold

And stink like mold

Who can't play in cold

Even when tickets are sold

they don't do what they're told

But I'm bold

My season tickets I hold

GEAUX SAINTS!

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 3rd, 2008, 12:59 PM
GEAUX SAINTS does not rhyme with hold. :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 4th, 2008, 10:51 AM
lol

Rollout
January 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM
No,but it sounded great and my loser team is the Friggin' Fins, thank God people are being fired

Apocalypse
January 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM
da bears! gotta love hester; he's got amazing talent. but the bears still sucked this year.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==