PDA

View Full Version : Props

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 20th, 2007, 06:14 PM
I'm usually not a big fan of people changing up the tones and inflections when singing the national anthem. but if any of you were watching the Thursday night NFL game tonight between the Steelers and Rams, Brian Mcknight rocked it. Sounded really good.

LA_MERC_Heater
December 20th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I saw it and it was very good.Oh and Willie is out too...mahahahaha
Your going down my friend..

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 20th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Willie Wonka? WTF there goes all the chocolate....meh!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2007, 07:17 AM
I saw it and it was very good.Oh and Willie is out too...mahahahaha
Your going down my friend..

Mfer, can u believe that crap. I have the NFL league leading rusher and in the Superbowl he goes out with a broken fibula on the second play from scrimage, AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Son Of A (**())^%. That (*&*)))* &*$$%$% &)!U ! !&*@! (!&@)^ !0 !7001200) )&#*(&@#() ((@#*&$@(__ _*( _@#@#&$_%&_@ _@!_#*&_%@(#_ _(*$ _@(#*$%_(@# $(@_$ _$ *($ *_@*(#$_@($^_@_^_(@*#$_@#*(&$_@ $&@_#*$ &@#$&_@#$&* _@#*$&_@#*&$ _@*#$&_@#(*$& _*(&$_@(*&$(_@#* &$

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2007, 08:50 AM
Son Of A (**())^%. That (*&*)))* &*$$%$% &)!U ! !&*@! (!&@)^ !0 !7001200) )&#*(&@#() ((@#*&$@(__ _*( _@#@#&$_%&_@ _@!_#*&_%@(#_ _(*$ _@(#*$%_(@# $(@_$ _$ *($ *_@*(#$_@($^_@_^_(@*#$_@#*(&$_@ $&@_#*$ &@#$&_@#$&* _@#*$&_@#*&$ _@*#$&_@#(*$& _*(&$_@(*&$(_@#* &$

Quite everyone, I think hes trying to tell us something???

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2007, 03:05 PM
LOL, I stil have hope that my team of solid choice picked stat studs will pull me through to win this years covited MERC FFL superbowl.

GEAUX BULLDOGS!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==