PDA

View Full Version : Total Flops...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 17th, 2007, 08:24 AM
It would appear the Master has tamed the Apprentice!! The Bulldogs are holding a commanding 73-43 lead over the defending LA_MERC FFL champion Legion of Doom! After dominating the regular season LOD flopped with a dismal 43 point showing in the league Semi-final. "Benching Tom Brady wasn't even considered, we rode that horse all year and taking him out now wasn't an option. However his career low 3 points likely has ended our dreams of Back-to-Back championships" said owner Wetzny. "Tom should spend less time banging super-models and more time throwing footballs in bad weather."

Meanwhile in the other Semi-final Protect this House led by the 37 points from his Defense, has Crushed the regular season runner up NumbNutz 107-31. "I hit'em so hard DJ's kids are going to come out wobbly! My Defense OUT-Scored his whole FREAKING team!" said team owner Heath "Heater" Williams. He added "oh and Romo is a complete Fag." In a bit of FFL history NumbNutz were held without a touchdown a first for any team making the playoffs. "We failed on every level, its like we went to sleep and never woke up, basically we died on the table" said owner DJ "Shadow".

With one player left in tonights match-up LOD has a slim chance of catching Conda's Bulldogs. When reached at his recording studio working on his next album of Barry Manilow covers Conda had this to say: "Thats a freaking pipe-dream, if Wetzny thinks Chester "The Molester" Taylor is going to score 40 points, he's on acid. I'll drive to the Metrodome and Donkey Punch that brother until he WISHES he was Rodney King!, it AIN'T happening!" Strong words from a man dressed in a purple wizards robe singing "I write the Songs".

Stay tuned....

LA_MERC_Spark
December 17th, 2007, 09:04 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMFAO! I snotted a little! :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 17th, 2007, 09:46 AM
LMFAO, We should have been doing that type of stuff all season. Good stuff David.

I told you the Brady train was goona crash. You can only ride a horse so hard before they come up lame. Glad to see I'm back where I belong, ON TOP O DA WORLD MOMMA!

Cream always rises to the top!

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 17th, 2007, 04:02 PM
ROFLMAO!!! That was great!!!

Man, when I looked at the scores, I was like doh, my best player was my kicker this week. LOL!!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
December 17th, 2007, 10:08 PM
No mention of the Hellcats anywhere... thats where the shame occurred...

Big_ch33se
December 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM
That was so funny I almost snotted also. Really funny stuff.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 31st, 2007, 08:43 AM
The return of the spinster to the FFL world. Good to see ya back there Maestro.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==