PDA

View Full Version : Hate Speech Law added to Defense Spending Bill

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 12th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Get a load of this crap (http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59063).

If passed as part of the Defense Spending Bill, it will make it illegal to publicly speak in a negative manor about anyone who is in a minority. Also, it makes it illegal to encourage someone to speak in a negative manor. i.e. - pastor, priest, etc. address their church about....terrorism, homosexuality, story of Christ being put on the cross by Jews, whatever.... then someone from that church goes out and starts preaching about how they thing Homosexuality is wrong.... well then, that person gets arrested and the pastor/priest goes to jail too.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 13th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Man, I just dont understand it, I really dont. At what point did we allow our lawmakers to force one constitutionally invalid law through, in order to get a bill passed to fund troops? That dose not make sense, its like a dammed if you dammed if you dont situation.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 13th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Man, I just dont understand it, I really dont. At what point did we allow our lawmakers to force one constitutionally invalid law through, in order to get a bill passed to fund troops? That dose not make sense, its like a dammed if you dammed if you dont situation.

We don't allow them. They do it on their own agenda. These politcians no longer know what it is like to live in the real world. They continue to try to protect us from ourselves. Most people in politics are life long politicians. Most are following their fathers/mothers footsteps. These people have lost all touch with reality. If you took 400 people from the working class of America and put them in Congress, they would do a whole lot better.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 13th, 2007, 01:18 PM
I tend to agree with Toby. Lawmakers are in their own little world.

the noxious
December 16th, 2007, 09:31 PM
We don't allow them. They do it on their own agenda. These politcians no longer know what it is like to live in the real world. They continue to try to protect us from ourselves. Most people in politics are life long politicians. Most are following their fathers/mothers footsteps. These people have lost all touch with reality. If you took 400 people from the working class of America and put them in Congress, they would do a whole lot better.

No one from the working class will have a chance to make it that far in politics, due to it costing so damn much.
Money breeds evil, but money also fuels politics. Do the math. Money = Politics = Evil.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==