PDA

View Full Version : Two man Show...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 5th, 2007, 11:11 AM
With Doc out of town to Disney World and Nameless/Faceless others playing Pirate and Wizard of Oz like games.. it's been the Frag and Wetz Show on BF2... I'm not going to ask any of you homo's to join us, we're doing fine. Found a nice SF I/O server with people who enjoy good squad play and we've been fragging away an hour or two the last couple of nights. Tonight shouldn't be any different! See you there Frag! ol'buddy!

:stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 5th, 2007, 12:22 PM
LOL, trying the old indirect guilt tactive eh Big D. OK, it worked, I'll come gun some muhamads down with you my friend, LOL.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 5th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Sorry guys.. but life has taken the time, and the energy I've had for the game away.

However I have not been playing with Pirates, Wizards or any other make believe creatures from a far off land.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 5th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I have been 1.6'n my few minutes away. A lot ol' friends have been talked to. I will start playing a little here and there for Frag's sake. One on one time with Wetz will drive a man CRAZY! :stick

LA_MERC_johncst
December 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I am on andy tail at lv 39 keep him on bf2 so I can pass him

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 5th, 2007, 03:21 PM
I've played some regular BF2 in the past couple of weeks.

LA_MERC_FragFood
December 5th, 2007, 04:47 PM
One on one time with Wetz will drive a man CRAZY! :stick

That's what TK's are for...

Big_ch33se
December 5th, 2007, 05:12 PM
So the gauntlet hath been thrown down. In the fine words of Jericho from our earlier feature story....... Make me! :stick . Nah, Ill try to get on some ole vanilla tonight for a bit if the Real World allows.

Daedelus
December 5th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Hey i had to go and kill some Bane in tabula rasa( new MMO ) and then got a trail account for city of villans. so sorry i havnt been around much.
now i am just looking forward to the Conan MMO & warhammer online.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 6th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Good times last night!! Andy, Rook, Slingy, T4rg3t, Frag, Goose Thanks for joining in!!

Chi_Townz
December 6th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I got on a few times last week...no one else was around... Yeh I know...Ive been slakin of late... think Ill post something..

Rollout
December 6th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Save the S/F I/O for when I get back from Australia the weekend of 12/21 sponsor mate!!! :) Keep the faith Obi Wan, we have not joined the darkside!!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 6th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I'm trading a little sleep for some solitude tonight (a good trade in my book). LONG days at Disney and too many people dressed up in fairy outfits (no, not the WOW crew) have me looking forward to some more SF I/O. Keep the faith there Frag! I should be back on early next week.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2007, 11:50 AM
That's what TK's are for...

LMFAO, great one Jack! LMFAO!

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 9th, 2007, 07:09 PM
yeah i am willing to playJust never see anyone on teamspeak and i have been playing alot of cod4 liked the game but you level up too quickly. I got level55 commander in like a week. its kinda like a cross between cs and bf2

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==