PDA

View Full Version : You can't make this up...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 29th, 2007, 07:52 AM
This is almost unbelievable, almost. Where is the National Organization of Women screaming to high heaven regarding the treatment of this woman? What about CAIR? Or other Muslim groups decrying this horrific treatment?? Nothing but silence!!!

But it's OK to fashion a depiction of the Virgin Mary out of Elephant Dung, or drop a crucifix in a jar of urine and call it "art"... The world is out of control, and frankly the more I see of Muslims, the more I despise them and their beliefs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=496792&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 29th, 2007, 10:26 AM
hopefully they come to their senses here....well...is that even possible?

LA_MERC_Spark
November 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
yeah read that yesterday... stupid

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM
hopefully they come to their senses here....well...is that even possible?

Nope... they are a bunch of Farking animals.. I am now convinced... GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK DUDE!! overreacting is not even the word for what they have done...

Demanding the death of a school teacher because she let her Kids VOTE to name a teadybear Mohamed.... theirs not a word for something like that... Damm.

LA_MERC_FragFood
November 29th, 2007, 07:19 PM
You can read the followup here. (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23423342-details/Teddy%20bear%20teacher%20appears%20in%20court%20as %20Islamic%20fanatics%20demand%20execution/article.do?expand=true#StartComments) I was wondering when someone was gonna post about this.

Rollout
November 29th, 2007, 08:04 PM
"Must Die" for what, OMG...................................
I can't believe our miliary can't eradicate these heathans, Vietnam all over again (&^%*&%*^%&%%()(*&_)(*+_)_o-r, we learned nothing, or all the ones that did have retired or served their terms. The info is OBVIOUSLY NOT being passed down, my G.. we saw ALL this in the 60's and 70's in 'Nam,,,sad :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==